Issues

(Y/N) POV

I love Mark like crazy, we've been together for 2 years now and it's still as magically as the first day we met. Everything we do is just full of love for each other. But lately there's been an issue. A really big one. Jack is in love with me. I don't know how to tell Mark or why Jack is being like this but it's just really weird.

Flashback

"I love you okay? I really do and I just want to be with you." Jack says somberly. I just stare at him with a blank expression. My boyfriends best friend, in love with me? I stay silent for what feels like hours but is really only about 2 minutes.

"(Y/N)? Are you gonna say anything?" Jack says concerned and reaching out to touch my arm. I back away and just continue to look.

"Jack, no, you can't be in love with me. I'm dating your best friend who I'm, by the way, very much in love with in case you haven't noticed. You're a good friend to me but I'm happy with Mark, and I have no intentions of our relationship messing up at all. I want to spend my life with him, he means everything to me, hell he is my everything. You are my friend and just my friend, nothing more." I say seriously not even blinking or flinching. I stand up off the couch we were sitting on and begin to walk away. jack grabs my arm and turns me around and kisses me. I push him off.

"JACK, WHAT THE HELL? I don't like you! I love Mark, only Mark, why don't you understand that?!" I scream at him and start walking away.

"Please (Y/N)..." he says solemnly.

End Flashback

I sit in me and Mark's shared room deep in thought in the morning, when he rolls over and puts his arm across my lap, expecting me to still be asleep. He leans up and puts on his glasses and gives me a questionable look.

"Beautiful, what's wrong?" Mark questions giving me a kiss like every morning.

"Mark, I have something to tell you." I say emotionless. He gets a nervous and scared look and just says okay "So you know how Jack has been somewhat avoiding us for the past few months? Well, uh.....he's in love with me. Remember the day we were all hanging out and he pulled me aside from everyone, he told me then. As I started to walk away he uh....he kissed me and I had to push him off." At first Mark was confused but then it turned to rage. He started to get up and then began throwing on all of his clothes and I could tell he's incredibly pissed.

"Baby, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I didn't want to make you mad." I say quickly.

"Oh darling, I'm not mad at you, but I'm gonna kill him." He says sternly, I get up and walk after him, Jack is supposed to be here in a few minutes so this isn't gonna end well. Jack walks in the door and before he could even say a word Mark punches him square in the nose knocking him down. He begins to beat on him but I get in between them before he can do anything crazy.

"JACK YOU GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOME RIGHT NOW. YOU DISRESPECT ME BY KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND AND TELLING HER YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER? GET OUT NOW. AND DON'T FUCKING COME BACK." Mark screams at the top of his lungs. Jack stands up with a bloody nose and runs out of the house without saying a single word. I love at Mark and just hug him to get him to calm down.

"I love you Mark, I'm sorry this all happened. I know he was your best friend." I say looking up at him.

"No best friend of mine would ever do that to me, ever." He says and hugs me tight to his body. We share a passionate kiss that slowly turns a bit heated.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom before things get any worse, huh?" I say slyly. 

"I agree" He says smirking and picks me up bridal style as I begin giggling.

A/N- It's literally been 2 years since I updated this book but this idea just popped into my head so I thought I'd give it a shot again. Tell me what y'all think. I know it's totally out of Marks character and short however I think it turned out fairly well. Also, if you wanna give my other books a look and maybe share them with your friends, I would really appreciate it! Love you all!