Résumé

(A/n) This is my first fanfic on Wattpad hopefully it's ok.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUMMARY:
Lieutenant Riley 'Bunny' Berlock takes 11 years of training and takes in various missions of high levels of danger, calm and poised in high-pressure situations. Served in the marine corps (USA), The armed forces (London), and takes up missions as a distractions, and is now taking up the the most prestigious military force in the United Kingdom Task Force 141.

    SKILLS:
Lieutenant Riley 'bunny' Berlock specializes in hand to hand combat, firearms, medical combat, trickery, and some more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About Riley 'Bunny' Berlock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Riley 'Bunny' Berlock has little to nothing to loose, she's always too loving towards the ones that show her the tiniest affection, once she trusted someone, that someone being her elder brother who tried to murder her when she was 11 and he was 14, he shot her in the chest, his name was Phillip graves he had changed his last name to graves because he said he was embarrassed to have our last name. He has been after her sense she had joined the military when she was 15, her father has r@ped and had sold her for drugs more than once, the only person who had really cared for her was her mother Carrie Anne Berlock. Her mother had drove for 5 days straight to get Riley back after being sold for $50 by her father Chris Berlock. Her father was a sick son of a bitch he twisted her into a person who is too loving try's to find affection when people don't show it to her, doesn't know how to love properly, Her father killed her mother when she turned 12, that was when she realized she was loving to hard and that's why she was getting her heart Brocken so often and she never thought she could fully love someone until she met ghost they were the polar opposite and that's why he hated her he hated the way she smiled at him, she loved being around him, she loved the way it made her realize that she could change him. when she was comfortable she became a new person, she could read you like a book with just one look. Her combat skills were unmatched she trained every day nonstop, pushed herself to her limits. Riley 'Bunny' Berlock was for sure very attractive she was masculine, she has strong legs, curves, round hips, plump chest and all around attractive. (Her eldest brother  is dead now) Her eldest brother was in jail for murder, drug abuse, r@pe, Robbery , and lots more her family was all around fucked up......obviously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: hopefully sounds interesting so far 😩