Fuck

(A/N) check out my new book<3)

    I wanted to do this, I kept saying in my head to hopefully change my mind set, be happy and do this. Fuck..I thought as I entered the helicopter, I was sat next to ghost and of course to my right was könig. My mind was racing I could think of all the possible ways that this could turn out, one is that we could get this done and capture him ya know for good, second was that I could get captured again but I won't let that happen because I'm a bad bitch and I need to be stronger and fight better other than just being a pussy about it.

the good part was that my sister is going along, there's something about her that screams 'I'm not your friend I will kill you' vibe. "Bunny, fight" a faint voice crackled over the speaker, then everything went black.
-

I woke up in the middle of the woods crimson running down my face as I stood up, a large frame came running towards me. Running through the woods in the middle of the night I was hit with a hammer I fell to the ground crawling away from the large frame that was chasing me,"stop running and I'll stop" the dark figure whispered as I kept trying to crawl away, pulling my gun from my holster but then I let out a sharp scream as I felt another hit from the hammer, my vision went blurry and everything went dark.
-
I jolted awake to see a blurry molded white wall, My eyes went wide as I felt I hand on my shoulder I snapped around to see a large masked figure In front of me I tried to speak but I felt a peace of clothing around my mouth, trying to take it off but was stoped,"don't" he said to me in a deep British accent I couldn't quit make out. Then he put it back over my mouth.

    I was highly confused, the last thing I remember I was in the helicopter and on the way to our next mission. I sat up, my head immediately flushing with pain I instinctively grabbed it but it only made it worse. "Easy, love" the Australian voice said as it sounded around me. The voice didn't match frame that was in front of me.
-

"König" I said in a week voice, "ghost, sweetheart" the unfamiliar British voice became a very familiar one. "What happened?" I said as I finally had enough strength to pull the cloth off of my mouth, I had recalled the voice of könig, was I hallucinating?, I thought to myself as I looked around trying to find the Australian, still no sign of the mountain. " you killed graves-" he stoped when he saw my eyes go wide,"excuse me?" I asked impatiently, "I found you in here holding him in your arms." He said blatantly and pointed over into the corner of the now clear room...a chapel.

    Well this is a story that just mabey I'll remember.

    "Was he dead when you got here?" I asked as a bubble formed in my throat, "No" he paused before continuing "I tried to pull you away from him but you just kept choking him." He said as his eyes traveled everywhere but back to mine. "Look at me.." I said gently with tears forming in my eyes, he looks at me with a almost sympathetic look.

    -
A while later of just sitting there in complete silence, taking non the fact that I had just killed some one I had once loved truly, but somehow the only thing I could think of was the day in the closet,"Did you mean what you said in the closet that day?" I say while lying down on the ground. "No", "I really liked you ghost, it hurt when you said those things" after I replied he went silent, "I liked you too" he says very quietly.

I looked over at him and he was already looking at me, I tried to look away but I couldn't, a bright pink covered my cheeks, blushing was the last thing I needed right now but here we are, He seemed to notice,"do you always blush when you look at me" he says slyly,he grabbed my chin and moved me closer, I grabbed his clothed face instinctively and pulled him closer.

His grip on the bottom of my chin tightened,
"Can I kiss you" I asked in a small voice, as I said that he gripped the bottom of his balaclava and lifted it up slowly to on top of his nose. I took in his brown stubbles and his pink lips, His soft lips connected with mine, I roughened the kiss and moved my body closer to his. But just then

The door to the chapel opened, I disconnected my lips immediately but was pulled back in,"ghost" the Australians voice echoed through the chapel, ghost discontented as the voice asked for him. "König" ghost replied as he pulled his balaclava back over his face. "Hey" könig said as he saw me in the corner, "hey" I smiled at him in the best way I could.  "Do you have a second." König asked ghost in a stern tone almost rudely, "yup" ghost replies in his normal deep British accent.

I sit there on the dirty marble floor, trying to listen in on there conversation when I hear a gunshot and yelling coming from outside I immediately take out my pistol and creep towards the main entrance. I hear ghosts and königs tiny footsteps coming from behind me, they creep towards the windows when the main entrance busts open with a huge slam as the doors hit the wall harshly
"Alejandro" ghost murmurs to könig.

(A/N) short story, longer ones coming soon<333 1k words and like I said check out my new book <33