Old love

I saw the face of.....
Ghost, his blank eyes turned into shock as he realized what he just walked into, könig didn't notice and kept going at his relentless pace "oh...fuck" I wimped out into the pillow as he kept thrusting into me at a rough pace.

"fucking gross" ghost remarked and that was when könig realized and stoped, though he didn't pull out so he was still balls deep in me, my toes were curled, hands bunched in the sheets whimpers still leaving my mouth. "Leave" könig said as he realized ghost wasn't leaving.

"Fuck you" ghost said as he cocked his head towards me, that's when könig adjusted inside of me and I moaned out into the sheets, grabbing them tighter "leave ghost" könig said in a husk and stern tone.

"Why I wanna watch the show" ghost joked "ok" könig said blankly and started thrusting again. My moans became relevant again, "fucking hell I wasn't serious."

"Then fucking leave". He said in his thick accent. My moans muffled into the sheets "fuuuck...don't stop" I couldn't form full sentences at the time or I would have told ghost to leave so I can let könig fuck the absolute shit out of me"didn't plan on it."

I was getting kind of uncomfortable in this position and tried to move onto my back but I then realized I would be fully exposed to ghost and personally I was kind of uncomfortable.

"K..kön..könig" I was really trying, "schatz?"he grunted as he bent over and kissed my ear, "switch...please" then he picked me up like I weighed nothing and flipped me over so I was on my back lying down. I stretched my arms above my head and arched my back slightly. "Fucking hell" ghost grunted in the corner of königs room.

He then lined his head to my entrance and thrusted in very slowly witch fucking killed me, I grabbed a pillow that was at my side and put it over my face to try and prevent my moans from being louder than they already were. "Ghost fucking leave" I cocked my head towards ghost and he was just standing there like I wasn't just getting absolutely destroyed by a fucking mountain. "I see why they call you bunny now"

  Yea what the fuck is that supposed to mean, "fuuuck" könig pulled me up so that I was sitting on his lap, he pulled my head towards his to kiss him.

    Wet sloppy kisses from my neck to my breasts to my hardened nipples, as my back arched towards him my head went back and I looked at ghost, the lust filled eyes started back at mine staring into my soul he then left. 

after he left I was extremely close I clenched around him unintentionally, "fuck do that again" I didn't have any control over it so I tried to and succeeded, he was thrusting into me relentlessly but soon the trusts became more sloppy, "please.." i moaned into his ear. He groaned when i did so "oh..fuck..close" I gasped and ran my finger nails along his back "me too hase" one more thrust and my legs were shaking uncontrollably, but as soon as I felt his warm white spill into me.

    he kept going but slowly to let me ride out mine and his highs,"Was i good" he seemed nervous for some reason and he had no reason to be nervous,"we're you good..holy shit best sex iv ever had" I said out of breath, as I tried to stand on my shaky legs but only to be caught by königs strong arms, "carful love" "don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow might need a fucking wheelchair" I said with a laugh at the end.

It was a day later and I am fully capable of walking thankfully, I haven't talked to ghost and turns out fern walked in on ghost and Farrah fucking. "Riley I need to talk to you" fern said as she knocked on my door,"come in" I cocked my head towards the door as it opened to revel fern but someone's eyes also appeared right next to her, ghosts eyes. "So I'm leaving for America tomorrow" I stared blankly at and of course she was leaving every time I spend time with anyone that's my blood leaves just as soon as they get here. "Ok..why is ghost here" I asked as I looked towards the brown eyes that looked back at mine, "oh..I don't know probably to fuck you" as she said the last part she laughed. "No I came here to discuss the next mission." He stated sternly "Ok then come in"

"ok bye" fern said as the tension grew thicker between the three of us, "bye" my voice was gravely because I just woke up.

"can we not talk about last night" I say nervously as I look down at my hands, "don't know what you mean but about the mission." He said staring right into my soul. "Ok what about the mission?" "Graves still out there and we you as bate" I couldn't believe he was actually serious about it but it was a mission that had to be taken seriously, "ok what do I have to do?" I say in a shaky voice. "We'er going to set you up in a barn and your Going to improvise, we missed graves last time so we need to be more careful-" "you want me to improvise fuck no" they really wanted me to improvise I was the worst at that, "fuck yes Riley, we need you to be there you guys are related so that gives us the upper hand in this" he can't be serious

(A/n) sorry about the short chapter I'll be doing longer ones I promise)