A drug...?

opening my eyes to see what seemed to be a void of emptiness shinning in my eyes, I look around and I notice it's a different room....my room. The blue light from my bathroom shinning lightly, making me scan my surroundings but I spotted a light blue spec in the corner of the room...a camera, 'what the fuck ' I thought to myself, my eyes wander underneath me, the bed I Ly on was the same, everything was the same. I quietly make my way to the bathroom, looking at the supplies on the counter, confused as I in the mirror though it reveals a bruised skinny me, I stare at myself for a wile, wondering how and when I got here, I look over in the shower and my body wash my shampoo, conditioner, the same.

A dream maybe, shuffling towards the exit of the room, it was opened...on the other side was a hallway, my hallway. I look to my left and see my brothers room, my adrenaline was high, not only was my adrenaline high, it was like I was too. Then suddenly a large shock of electrically shoots through my body and I drop to the floor, looking up I see what looked to be fern, my eyes widened as I began to crawl away.

"calm down" she whisper yells at me, my eyes wide with shock, confusion, and hurt. why would she do this to me, I trusted her. but what could I expect, my whole family was against me so I was  not very surprised but she made it seem like she was going to be there with me forever, I mean why am I so surprised she said dad had payed her to kill me because his pussy as couldn't do it himself.

I tilt my head to play with her, "you took the 50 grand huh" I say disappointed, shaking my head scolding myself for actually thinking she wouldn't take it, she barely even knew me so why would she even think twice. "who wouldn't, I mean come on" she said exaderading her  words while pacing slightly around the small space of the hallway, "I barely even fucking know you, I ran for a reason, it was not to get emotionally attached" she paused and looked deeply into my eyes making me shiver slightly, "attached to you, I knew from the start you were trouble, you were mostly the reason I left." my heart broke at her words, tears welling in the lids of my eyes as I blinked them away.

"you didn't want to get attached, so you were scared" I said looking up at her, she opens her mouth to respond but it quickly closed and she chuckled, closing her eyes for a moment, "I wasn't scared I had no choice, your like a drug, once you try some of it, you can stop thinking 'about it so once I tried you I couldn't stop, you honestly the reason why this family is fucked up, you had mom wrapped around your finger, so blinded by you she forgot about us..." my lips pulled into a sharp smirk while hearing these words, "I'm a drug?" I asked innocently while tilting my head, smiling and looking deep into her eyes, I saw her eyes widen a little and lifted her shoulders up to seem more confident in herself but I could see right through it.

"your a sick fuck" she said while turning around and saying something into a radio, "your fucking taking" I say while standing up and getting ready to fight to the death but what I didn't realize was that there was guards behind me watching my every move, so when I got ready to fight they quikly took my hands behind my back and stuck me with the same needle, "fuck..." I whispered out into the thin air. I soon felt the effect, the rattling in my legs as they gave out underneath me. I chuckle lightly because of course she couldn't take me, like she said if she didn't get out of there she couldn't quit me, drug right? my vision blurry as she turns around and bends down slightly to wipe something off of my chin. "I have my ways Riley and you have yours but mine..." she paused taking a sharp breath "mine..mine is different I would say." her muffled voice sounding funny as I get a high I haven't quit felt before.

being picked up and put in some type of chair, pretty sure its a wheelchair. I feel my body get light and I can't feel anything, my head rolls back and I'm met with a masked man, my lidded eyes soon close tying to quit this feeling, but its like I can't something I can't really feel almost a buzz, a drunk buzz but mixed with a stoned buzz, would have felt good if it wasn't in these sercomstances.

A uncontrollable laugh leaves my mouth and both the guards look at me with questioning eyes   I frown as I think about ghost, about his eyes, I miss the way they stare at me, konigs eyes, the passionate way of looking into my eyes, I couldn't get enough of them...they were my drug. 

(Sorry for short chapter) please tell me if I should add anything or anyone)hope you guys like it cuz I do)