no more, please

(A/N) so so so sorry I have not been posting I'm in the middle of sports that have been really stressful.)

-------

He saunters over towards me, I lick my lips wetting them preparing for what is about to happen. Now sitting criss cross on the bed, his crotch coming face to face too me, the tent very prominent in the dim lighting.

I run my hands lightly over his tense thighs, palming him through his rough jeans as his hips buck into my hands wanting more friction. Reaching my hands under his shirt dragging my nails over his tightened abs, he groans pushing himself into me. 

I stop for a second because I hear rustling outside the tiny window in my room, "what?" he asked in a questioning tone, I just shake my head and get back to work.

"fuck.." he hums as I release him from his boxers, running my nails over the supple skin, but suddenly the window in my room breaks making a small smash, watching as the tiny glass shards fly all around us, on the bed, and nestling into my skin, I jump up and quickly make my way over towards the door and pulled the gun from the back of my elastic shorts.

The masked man swiftly pulls up his pants and takes the gun from the little pocket that had held it.  two masked figures clime through the window causing me too shoot both in the head, ghost and I run out of the room as we hear more thuds come from the small room we had left behind, panting as I cross the rec room when out of the corner of my eye I see ghost run into that room, confused I just keep running.

swiftly sliding around the corner I was met with three more masked figures, jumping slightly as they charge towards me, a small squeak comes from my mouth as I dodged there throws and run backwards, I bump into a wall, the pressure from it makes me fall backwards and into one of the figures arms, causing me too quickly react by elbowing him/her in the stomach and turn around as I pistole wip the figure, as I begin to run there's a very unpleasant but familiar pain in my leg, everything blurry from impact trying to fight back but he's already behind me with my hands healed tightly behind my back.

"shhhh..." his strong voice burns with joy as he shushes me "my little bunny, quite now" the Meer excitement that comes from his voice sickens me but before I could react my arm fills with a burning sensation, looking down I see a large needle being brought into my skin making me squeal, kicking my legs over towards the figure but its no use, my body goes limp and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dancing and moving my hips to the music while my mind was filled with love, love for my best friend, the best friend iv had for 10 years. It was my 21st birthday and spending it with my best friend was everything, "ohh" Kayla gasped "someone likes you Ry Ry" she giggles and points behind me, I give her a confused look and look behind me.

 I look behind me and see a very handsome man looking strait at me or more like my body but right now I I didn't care I was already fucked up and once I saw his eyes wonder my body my eyes clouded. 

-------------

My ear rings, the pressure in my head was ruthless. putting my hands on my head as I sit up, thinking its just a wicked hangover but when I opened my eyes I saw rusted over walls and support beams, the floor covered with dirt and what seemed like shit, looking down I was on a thin old mattress covered in dirt or throw up, can't tell.

lying back down to try and make the pressure stop until I heard the door loudly close shut, making me jump and sit up quickly. A man that came threw was nun other than shepherd, my eyes went wide, my legs weak though as I stand up they don't buckle, lucky me , my legs getting a gust of wind, the clothes I was taken In was not much to keep me warm but was just enough. 

"greetings lutinent" he says with a wide smile walking antigonizingly slow towards me, "what do you want" I say backing up, standing my ground, balling my fists ready to throw a punch. shepherd  quickly putting a hand around my waist and pulling me close, slotting his leg in between mine, grinding me closer. 

He lets out a groan looking me dead in the eyes, "now this isn't very professional now is it bunny." he says as a breathy moan leaves his mouth, I try to push him away but his strong hands grips my lower back tightly so I could not move, "stop please" I say softly, his hand comes to my arm and in his hand seems to be a needle, a fucking needle.

 he shoves the long thin needle into my arm, I gasp as it immediately hits, its like I can feel everything stronger, the hand on my back releases still holding me but he has a strong grip on my wrists for some reason, but now I can't move at all, everything in my body goes limp, the feeling getting stronger and stronger by the minute, pure bliss takes over me and s soon there's no feeling in my body anywhere, it sort of scared me but there was a bit of the feeling that left me feeling calm and secure.

 nothing from before could be remembered, I heard faint whispers here and there but nothing bothered me it was just quiet, soft noises I didn't recognize at the moment, I soon let my mind slip away, I could feel my bones shaking now and then but nothing could be felt on my skin, my mind felt blurry, dizzy,almost foggy.