Two

(A/N) this is unrealistic I'm sorry but I had too 😔🫶🏻 and 1K+ READS OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH <333

Hidden in the corner in the shadows of the chapel I hear my name being whispered,"Riley" a wisher catches me off guard as I turn to the left and see a bigger figure crouched down against the wall. I ignored the light whisper and the figure,  although it did make me on edge but hopping it was my imagination, I take out my knife that  I had stored in my holster on my thigh, I was confused really.

Trying to stay quiet I get pulled by my feet out into the darkness of what seemed to be an abyss, I put a hand over my mouth to atleast try and stay quiet but I couldn't help but have a small squeak leave my Mouth.

    A bag being pulled over my head, I was now trapped, hands zip tied behind my back, bag over my head, I felt embarrassed this was the second time I had been captured.

     'Fuck me' I thought to myself as I was being pulled out of the chapel by my feet, squirming around on the ground while being dragged was definitely not the funnest experience.

-

I was pushed into what seemed like the bed of a truck, something being pulled over top of me. My feet are tied so moving was definitely not an option, I heard other muffled screams and gun shots as I tried getting lose from the zip ties around my hands, then the truck started up, I got pushed up against the back of the truck when they started to drive off.

    Once we were at a steady speed I patted around my thighs when I notice a small razor in my calf pocket. A little laughed left my mouth as I realized they didn't take all my weapons 'fucking idiots' I thought to myself as I pull the razor out of my pocket, successfully cutting the zip ties I rub my wrists first to get rid of the slight ache that came from them.

Taking the bag off my head I looked around to see ghost unconscious next to me, I try my best to shake the large man, the bear eventually jolts awake, grunting as he tries to free himself, "holy shit ghost calm down" I say in a hush voice trying to be as silent as possible, all I get in response was a lewd grunt, I chuckle slightly before helping him.

"Fuck..where the hell are we" he gave me a cold stare,"shhh.." I shush him because he was talking fairly loud. "We gotta get the fuck out of here."

"No shit" his sly response was enough for me to give him the small razor, "what the hell are we in"
"We're in a bed of a truck" exaggerating my words a bit in response to his moody ones, but who could blame him we were in the bed of a truck, we had no idea where we were going.

He grips the razor over his skull glove, he try's to cut the black cover that was over us but the razor was to small and not sharp enough, sometimes size does matter.

So we searched ourselves to see if we could find a knife or blade anything really. Just then the truck stoped,"shit" I muttered as I looked at ghost who then looked at me,"fight" I nodded and got on my stomach it was a tight space so ghost couldn't really move.
So it was up to me.

The bed of the truck opened before I started crawling to make my attack, I kicked my foot out making him fall to the ground, i smoothly slipped out of the bed and landed on the one that fell swiftly taking the gun and cocking it then shooting him in the head, turning to my left another soldier, though this one didn't have a gun I cocked my gun but it jammed,"fuck" I seethed quietly.

    the man ran to another car turning it on, quickly I pulled the cover and it snapped back revealing ghost who quickly got up and swung around the side of the truck smashing through the window into the drivers seat, "get in!" Ghost yelled to me as I made my way to the passenger side.

He pushed the gas as we sped off, unjamming my gun I shoot the truck that is close behind us. Bullets flying by our heads missing by an inch, Shooting the driver making them swerve,"nice shot L.T" ghost said teasingly,"are you proud?" My teasing was for him to push the gas all the way to the floor making me fall forward into the window "god damn..fuck you" he just chuckled in response. He chuckled..

-

It was now dark, ghost had told me Shepred had a safe house near by so of course we went there.

We were walking up to the from door but say a pressure plate,"pressure plate..smart bartered" ghost nodded to my response and we walked around to the side and saw a open window, "ghost" I called over to the bear that was also trying to find a way in, I immediately jump into the window ghost fallowing close behind. "Riley do not move" ghost said quickly as he now realized there was a red dot on my head, "ghost" a smooth Austrian accent said from the loft of the house. "König?" I questioned confused on how he ended up here, "are you guys ok" he asked softly as he makes his way down the stairs, his large frame making it seem like a dollhouse, "I am" I looked over to see ghost giving könig a cold stare, "ok what's the plan?" I say as I walk around the rundown house.

After discussing the plan we plan on getting back our comrades, "so how do we know where they are" ghost still throwing daggers at könig who sat on the small chair next to where we were discussing the plan ignoring the fact I was still in here, "hello.." könig nods towards me telling me that he's listening," ok what hell is going on am I missing something?" I say say slightly annoyed by the tension that is thick in the air,"no love continue" ghost says in a weirdly soft tone, könig looks at me with confused eyes.

"Ok so how do we know where they are?" I ask looking at könig who now is standing
...very close next to me..

(A/n) AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!