Jealousy

I had been there for a month now, me and ghost have became closer. Though I have accumulated a huge crush on ghost, and he seems to know about it.
A new girl came and she seemed snotty and I fucking hate her, she seems to not like me either so Were chillin.

-

I was hanging out with ghost in the shooting range, he was teaching me more about hand guns when Farrah came in and my mood dropped immediately, apparently ghost could tell, " hey ghost could you help me with my hand gun?" Farrah asked in a slight seductive tone making me cringe, "no" ghost said blatantly. "I'mma go bye ghost" I said annoyed "bye bunny" he replied

   it had been about 1 hour and I herd a knock at my door I opened it to see ghost, before he got here I was asleep in only a t-shirt slightly oversized.

"Hey uhh can we talk" he asked in a gentle tone, I could see it in his eyes "yea of course" I say in an extra gentle voice while moving to the side as a signal to come in.

I let him in and he sat of my bed. "What's up?" I ask "do you fancy me" my eyes went wide. "Uh why?" "I don't know maybe because you tensed up when Farrah asked for help and anytime she comes around when I'm with you."
I looked at the floor with my cheeks bright red, the embarrassment prominent, "and what if I do?" I ask kind of defensive looking at him sternly, "I don't know just be nice to know if a beautiful girl likes a guy like me." I could hear the smirk in his voice "Maybe" I say "well tell me if you do or if you don't" he says as he's leaving, once he's gone I completely freak out laughing giggling you name it I was so overwhelmed with the thought he could like me back.

It was the next day and I was going to prices office when I hear Farrah talking to ghost, I'm not the type of girl to listen in on others conversations but when it's ghost and Farrah I can't help myself.

"wait so your not into me?" Her voice shaky, "Farrah I've told you so many times that i don't like you not even a little bit of interested in you" "oh..so your into that slut Riley" "that's crossing the fucking line right there"

she called me a slut a slut if it weren't for the mission I would have beat her ass right here and right now but I didn't want to get suspended. 

I keep walking trying to get it off of my mind, 'why would she call me a slut' 'I haven't given her a reason to think I'm a slut..have I?' Questioning myself as I was walking.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so like any other human I turn around and see Farrah she looked mad, she try's to swing but I dodge it right away 'instinct' and back away "uhm...hello to you too" I wasn't expecting to see her with her head bowed so I turned around and saw price "Farrah what was that about?" Price asked in a stern tone "I..I uhh I don't know..." "my office now Farrah" "yes sir" I scoff and walk away.

I was just heading to my room when ghost pulls me into a closet, while covering my mouth he asks "what the fuck did you tell her!?" He whisper yelled, he takes his hand off my mouth "well to start with what the fuck do you mean?" Whisper yelling the last part "the part where you told her you fucked me when you know damn well we never did" "I never told whoever your even talking about that or anyone" "Farrah Riley Farrah" "still no but I mean if you want to change that I mean sure" "ok your walking on thin ice her Riley" he says is a very angry tone that I do not like "I don't give a fuck ghost I still haven't told anyone we fucked" "then why the fuck did she say you specifically said that I fucked you be honest" "and I fucking am and if you wanna keep believing whatever the fuck she says then go ahead but just so you know i don't give a fuck about what she says but if she calls me a slut again it's going to be the end of her" that was all I said as I got out of the closet.

-

It had been a few days sense I had talked to ghost after that hole situation but I honestly didn't care if he was going to keep being a dick to me and speaking to me like that, but I did miss his company not going to lie. I'm pretty sure there fucking but that was the least of my concerns I had a mission to focus on. We were on the helicopter, I was sitting next to soap and to my other side was Farrah and across was ghost...unfortunately....I sparked a conversation with soap and soon soap tried to make ghost apart of it but he was staring at me the whole time, it got really annoying so I decided to stare him down too, "oh my fucking god ghost fucking stop" I said angry now, he didn't say anything but just looked away. We landed and and I saw someone new.

We all got off but I was in the back looking like a lost puppy honestly hated it, they all said there hellos and finally it was my turn to say hi, "hola Señorita" he said as he took my hand and kissed it I immediately blushed never had I once had that happen to me so I felt special "hi" I said back shyly he just smiled back at me. Once we were in the briefing room running over the plan again I felt similar pair of eyes on me ghosts I just looked over and winked I know unexpected but gotta keep ''em interested right?