wow

(A/N)

Climbing into the car and looking around, there were 2 black duffel bags filled with who knows what. "What're the duffel bags for?" I asked while looking up at Noah, who just started at me with his mouth agape. "Hello" I asked moving closer kind of concerned, scrunching up my nose when his eyes shift somewhere only he knows. he brought his hand to my chin making me shiver slightly, I shifted away for a bit, but was brought back even closer with the same hand.

I couldn't help but feel warmth pool in the bottom of my abdomen, my breath getting stuck in my throat when he moved his thumb to pull down my lower lip. I let my eyes shift down to his lips then back up to his eyes. "Your so pretty" he whispered, I felt my cheeks heat up. 

He leans in and pressed his lips to mine, our lips moved in sync. He pulls back while pulling my bottom lip, I groan and pull him back to me, his tongue pushed at my bottom gum waiting for my approval and it was granted.

 soon enough he pulls me over onto his lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him impossibly closer, one of his hands went to the back of my head and bundling some hair and pulling slightly, his other went down the small of my back and pushed my hips over his. My hips stuttered when pulling them back slowly, witch elicited a groan from deep within his chest.

the hand that was on the back of my head moved to pull my pants down, I pulled away from him and helped pull them down, one of his hands lifted me a little and keeping me there, when he knew I would stay like that, his hand immediately wrapped around my neck and pulled me in for a rough kiss, i moaned into his mouth, trying to shift my hips down to get friction but was denied when I felt his hand grip my hip.

"Please touch me" I pleaded slightly, looking deep into his half lidded eyes. He stuck a finger in my mouth, I immediately leaned in and looked at Noah with doe eyes, Noah pulled his finger from my mouth and reached down to my wanting cunt, he swirled his finger on my clit. I wimpered almost immediately, lolling my head down on his chest.

 he pushed a finger into my sopping hole without warning, I almost immediately squeezed his shoulder and push my head into the crook of his neck. he gives sloppy kisses to my neck, my hips start shifting as he curls his finger inside of me. 

letting out small moans and whimpers. my legs start to tense and I'm reaching my high, slowly making my way up that tall mountain and just when I feel it coming he pulls his fingers out and I look up at him with confused eyes, "what the hell." my voice spiked with anger, he just shushes me and starts unbuckling his belt and zipping down his jeans.

Noah pulls out his shaft and he's not too big but it will do for now. He lines up his shaft with my entrance, "condom?" I ask quietly, he shakes his head."don't worry ill just pull out." I give him a concerned look and a nod for him to continue. I hope he knows that if I become pregnant I'm gonna fall down some stairs. 

I start to sink down onto his shaft, I let out quite moans. just now realizing how much I miss this. I sink all the way down and start to shift my hips,"fuck.." he whispers. his head falling into the crook of my neck as he slowly lifts his hips to meet mine, it slow and nothing close to passionate but its fine.

his breath fans across my skin making tiny goos bumps appear. I reach my hand down to start to play with my clit trying to get some much needed pleasure. I feel his breath start to quicken but I'm almost nowhere near my ending zone, his hand comes to play with my tit. squeezing and pinching at my hardened nipple. his hips stutter against mine, I feel my high start to rise.

 I start to chase my high. "fuck...I'm gonna-" before he finished he lifted my hips quickly and pulled me into him, hugging me. my arm was sandwiched  between me and him so I couldn't move my fingers. luckily he didn't cum inside of me. "oh..taht was good." he says looking into my eyes, "yea... it was." I say holding a small smile, "did you come too." he looks into my eyes, "yea."

I climb into the back seat and lay down, and soon I start to drift off.

----

Shaken awake by a strong pair of hands, sitting up slightly I rub the palms of my hands over my eyes and blinking. "were here" Noah says giving me a small smile. sitting up straight and looking around my surroundings, we were surrounded by trees. there was a building only made out of concrete, a few windows were seen, "and where exactly is 'here'" I say slightly confused, and giving a little chuckle. "well were at my facility" he gets out of the car and stretches briefly. I fallow suit and get out.

Noah walks over in front of me,"yea" I ask looking up at him,"I need to get the bags" he responds giving me a light smile.  I move out of the way, feeling slightly embarrassed.  

after he gets both bags he walks over to the large building. I fallow suit and once we get to the entrance he stops and I stop too. he punches a few numbers in the key pad, I look around taking in the beautiful surroundings. he opens the thick metal door, the first thing I see when he opens it is a few people rushing somewhere, there's a long hallway with a few doors and some large openings. 

Noah takes me to a room, "This will be your room, take the rest of the day to look around ill come get you around 6:00am tomorrow morning for you training." he says giving me a small nod and a smile. "ok" he hands me one of the bags that were in the car, I tilt my head slightly."thats your uniform, some sweats, some cargo pants, sweatshirts. and some other essential stuff, ill leave you alone for now so you can unpack." I nod and close the door. I huff and start putting away my stuff. 

(-2 years later-)

I am stronger than ever, better than I ever was. over the span of 2 years iv been to 5 countries. 

walking through the halls of rooms I make it to the first opening, Turing left there is a foggy glass door. I head in.Noah asked for me to be in his office in 5 minutes, so thats where I was. nocking on the door infant of me I receive a ' come in' from him. 

pushing open the door I see a new round desk with envelopes and folders all in rows of 3's. "what'd ya need" I asks folding my arms over my chest. "we have a mission." he eyes me up and down, "whats it about." I ask with a serious tone. "we have to go undercover, like usual but we might run into another team." he says standing up and walking over to me. "what teem" 

"Task Force 1-4-1."

(A/N-so sorry will get the next chapter out as soon as I can)