Deinos

I looked over to prove my suspicion and there he was, ghost. My ghost. He was dressed in a black suit, we locked eyes. His eyes widened as he realized it was me.
We made eye contact and I quickly looked back over to the man, "you look like you've just seen a ghost." He chuckles and rests a hand on my thigh. "I have to go to the bathroom, stay here handsome." I winked and placed a hand on his and squeezed it.

I get up and fix my dress, walking over towards the bathroom. I look back over towards ghost and I saw him start to fallow me, i walked into a corridor that was right next to the bathroom. Once I was in, I stood looking at the wall not turning around until I felt a hand grip onto my shoulder. "Riley?" His was small as he asked if it was me, I bit my quivering lip. "Yea.." I looked down, he pulled me straight into his tall structure, gripping me tightly. "Where have you been." He asked with a shaky voice, "somewhere.." a tear slipped from my eye.

"I missed you." I looked up into his eyes, they were glossy. "I really fucking missed you." I squinted my eyes as another tear slipped, "what happened." He asked running his hand over my cheek.

"I..I don't really know how to explain" I pressed my head into his chest again, he pulled away and looked down at me. His thumb ran across one of my new scars, it ran along my throat. I had tried to kill myelf by slitting my throat but it was no use it didnt go deep enough.

I saw his once sad eyes turn into hate filled ones, my eye brows knitted. "You here to catch the Markorov?" He whispered looking away for a second, "yes." I responded. "How is könig?" I looked up into ghosts eyes. "Quiet... he misses you. We all do"

"I'm contemplating going back to a med, all. This is getting reallly hard. But dont tell anyone what im about to say." He moved closer narrowing his eyes slightly, looking at me intently. 'Yea?" His deep voice echoed through my ears, "im coming back to task force this weekend" he nodded, a silent awnsert witch grasped onto so tightly. "I have to go." I said walking towards the large entry way. I looked back over my shoulder and saw him looking at me with his head slightly bowed.

I walked out and Markorov was still sitting there, i sighed and continued walking. I sat back down and looked down at him. "Hey, you smoke?" I asked sliding my hand down his arm and tilting my head. He nods and stands up, and i fallow him.

We walk towards the elevator and i look behind me and see ghost looking straight at me, I quickly look away and hop in the elevator. I see Markorov hit the top floor. I smile at him

Once we hit the top floor i step out and he fallows. I step out onto the glass roof, my heels clink with every step i take. I look in my purse pretending to look for a lighter but instead I click the device that told Noah i was ready to get back up and catch this mother fucker.

"Oh shit, i forgot a lighter. Mind if i use one yours?" I asked and he nods his head. He pulls out a lighter and i see a spot light hit us. It wasn't  one of Noahs helicopters it was one of 141's. My eyes grow wide and Markorov looks at me with narrowed eyes, 'fuck" i muttered.

He lunges at me but i pull out my gun instead and tilt my head laugh a little,

'Your backups here Riley or should i say deinos." Price says loudly.

(A/N) sorry for the really short chapter been really bus but go check out the fist chapter of 'We do and we don't')