Dad?

We were on a mission when I was met with the face of graves, panic spread across me, "hi bunny" my eyes widened I didn't know weather to run or face him, we were here to catch graves so I had to stay. I ran towards the stream that was in a little valley near where we had to be in a little where we thought Graves was but this was my little plan, to get him to the stream and drown him.

He was running after me when I feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen..I had been shot. I let out a small yelp and everything went blurry

i woke up in a small room, it was very rundown. I went to stand up but a small hiss fell from my mouth, everything was still really blurry but I had a feeling I was bout to die but it wasn't me.

"good morning sleepy head good to see you didn't bleed out on the floor, I did the best I could with getting you fixed up" that unfamiliar voice that I soon recognized as my fathers. I sat there wide eyed and confused.

it had been years sense I last talked to him but I thought he was dead, questions ran through my head as I looked around the now clear room, it was my old room when I had been growing up.

Did my dad fake his death, did he run away like I did, did he,
did he, was all I could think about. "I thought you were dead" my eyes filled to the brim with tears, "my sweet sweet bunny no, no, no, I faked it" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my stomach dropped to my ass, "but why" "because I was running from the police and I decided faking my death and that was the best option at the time" god did I hate him right now and I always will I just had to get out of there and luckily he was dumb enough to leave all my gear on, my gun, walking talkie, knife, and everything.

"well sense your not going to talk to your dear father I'm going to have to leaving you in your room" I just sat there dyeing on the floor of my childhood bedroom, I had no clue the walk-in was on and thank the lord because when he left it went off,"where are you bunny" königs voice ripped through the coms, god did I miss his voice "first how long has it been" I whispered into the walkie "a week" how in the actual fuck did I not die or bleed out, as I looked down I saw a bandage on my abdomen, kid You not it had 'Phillips' written on it, why would he help me I thought he wanted me dead.
A
A
"I'm in my childhood house, it's in the country, it's 'ridge rode 152'" I said out of breath as I climbed onto the bed "we're on our way bunny"

-

A day later I heard screaming and yelling gun shots and then silence, not only did I hope they killed my father and have him ACTUALLY dead I hoped I got to be in königs embrace when I saw him. Soon enough the door busted open and I saw ghost I was just happy that I was getting out of here. He didn't say anything he just came over and picked me up.

I clung to him as if my life depended on it, I was confused and scared. Why would he kidnap me there had to of been a reason.

-

once we were in the military car there was Farrah, she gave me a dirty look as jealousy took over her and started to flirt with könig although his eyes never once left mine, he made me feel like I was on cloud 9.

I tried to move towards him but what I didn't notice was that there was nurse working on my gunshot wound. So what that meant was that I can't go and hug him or just be close to him sad right.

once we were back at the base I was sent to a little hospital inside the base.

        I was sent into a small room and the nurse payed me down,"ok so we're going to be putting you under anesthesia and work on you a little bit just to make sure it does not get infected, ok love?" I absolutely adore the word 'love' "yea don't want to die over a stupid infection" a slight laugh leaves my mouth but it was quick to stop because of the cramping in my abdomen. "Ok count down from ten for me." "Ok..." 10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3....
2...
1...
Then everything went dark.

-

I felt a light tap on my hand as I awoke from my unconscious state that I was in. When I opened my eyes they found there way to the nurses ocean eyes as stared back at my.  I tried to sit up but I soon found the cramp in my stomach grow larger,"ow..fuck me" I hiss as I Lie back down.

A few hours later price came in with some flowers Lilly's to be exact, a large smile crept onto my face as I extended my arms out to hold the flowers.

    "Aww...you shouldn't have" "well königs coming with some white roses thought I should join in and get you some ya know be nicer to you than I have been." A giggle left my mouth as I thought of könig bringing me flowers and price being super nice it was very sweet of them and I was all about it,"thank you price" I said really genuinely.

price stayed a little bit later to talk about what had happened when I heard some heavy footsteps coming up the hallway. "You alright" könig said as he handed me the one whit rose that had some streaks of red in them very, very pretty. "I'm ok." 

A few days later I was discharged and was able to get back to work, witch was very exiting. "Hi boys" I said slyly as I entered the debriefing room "glad to have you back sergeant" "good to be back" i was about to sit down in my regular spot when I saw Fern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~