König

(Finally writing again 😫)

    It had been 3 months after the last mission we had done and in that three months we were aloud to see family and some got to stay here because some of us didn't have family's to go to and I was apart of that some.

    Ghost still hasn't apologized to me after what had happened but it was alright cause I needed to focus on my training and I've gotten kind of built, and with the help of König he's been really helpful and helping me get better at shooting handguns and riffles etc. König is literally the dream man tall strong his presence if very comforting he's sweet and is calm the complete opposite of ghost.

    "bunny?" I heard price say as I walked into the main entrance "yea what's up?" "We have a mission coming up and I'd like to talk to you about it" "yea for sure". Once we got into the room I was nervous "so your going to be up high with ghost, könig and soap are sneaking in so yea, we are looking for a person named Valeria" after he said her name he handed me her packet of information.

    "so that's what's happening." "Ok sounds like a mission and that's why I want to change my partner?" "Uhhh ok may I ask why" I was about to flip the fucking desk I hated talking about ghost I don't know why it just makes me so fucking angry "So ghost is being a little bitch and it would be amazing if I could have König as my new partner because we work well together" I say very calm...surprisingly "oh..ok"

    After that I went to see where König went and not going to lie I discovered I have a big fat fucking crush on him, yea so I'm fucked. I found König in his room and I joined him in his loneliness. "So I think I'm your new partner" "oh..cool why aren't you still partners with ghost" "because he's a big baby" "oh ok" he says as he ends the conversation, he never talked a lot but I was fine with it I liked the quietness of it.

A little later I left and decided I should be a big girl and figure out what was up with ghost. I was turning the corner and he already was at his door opening it, "we need to talk" "about what" "about what happened 3 months ago we can't keep ignoring each other and plus it was three fucking months ago" "fine..." "ight" once I got in it smelt of cherries weird "why does your room smell like cherries you don't seem like cherrie guy, your more of a Apple guy" "this is why I was ignoring you, your so fucking annoying and ask way to many fucking questions" "ok I came here to have a conversation not an argument but I should have expected it" "ok fuck you Riley" "no fuck you Simon-" "ghost" "ok whatever ghost, I just wanted to get everything out of the way and be your friend." "Get out" "oh and don't call be by my name either then" "no I'm still going to call you by your first name because 'bunny' is not fucking professional" I couldn't believe him I really couldn't believe him yea it was a stupid name but it was apart of me, so I stayed silent and if he didn't have his mask on I would have slapped in harder than I ever have. "Go fuck yourself ghost I Fucking trusted you with that information and you use is against me in an argument real nice ghost real real fucking nice" 

"Yea yea Riley whatever you say just keep using that in your defense" "that was the first fucking time I ever did so fuck off Simon" "I told you not to use my fucking name didn't I" "and you still use mine" and just like that I left.

    big mistake BIG mistake, even if your the most kindest person out there he'll still treat you like shit that's just who he is. So after that I went to königs room.

    I knocked on the door and waited, once I was in my hands were around his waist Surprisingly he hugged me back something ghost could never do.."you good?" He asked in a very sweet tone "yea I guess" "ok" we stayed like that until he pulled me away.

I looked relaxed and calm in his presence I always was but right now I felt chills down my neck but when his hand crept higher just under my breast my breath hitched and my heart rate sped up, I watched his every move like my life depended on it but as he lifted his hand to the side of my neck I melted into his touch completely, I saw his eyes move to god know where but all I could do was look at him "god your so pretty" sure I'd been called hot and sexy but pretty god did he make me feel pretty I felt my cheeks heat up and looked down in embarrassment.

"so fucking pretty" i put my hand on top of his and brought it to my lips and kissed his finger tips angle like. His eyes softened as i looked up to him, "your eyes are so pretty könig" right as I said it he pulled me into a hug one of the most affectionate on I've had yet.

    I couldn't help but melt into him, then his door opened and I was met with the eyes of ghost. "We need you in the briefing room..könig" "ok" he gave me one last squeeze and left. I walked back to my room and sat on my bed feeling sad wanting to just be like that all day and not move, I haven't felt like that in a very long time.

    I was worried we wouldn't have a moment like that ever again.

(Running out of ideas here so please vote on some and kind of wonder8ng if I should make this into a könig fanfic instead so please let me know) 923 words)