You dont beleive me...?

"Fuck, price?" I asked surprised. I looked over to see ghost coming out of the elevator, "what the fuck is happening, how did you know i was here, why are you here?, did ghost cal you? Oh my god did you ghost, wait...did Noah call you, no he wou-" before i could finish price cut me off, "Riley shut the hell up and give me Markorov. And get in the damn helicopter." He point his finger at Markorov and then looked me dead in the eyes.

A "Ok then" I looked over at Markorov, he looked at me and he looked. I luaghed but stoped when he narrowed his eyes.i mouthed sorry to him but he just said "fuck you Riley." I just smiled and replied with, "love too big boy." I blew him a kiss and continued walking towards the helicopter.

"No, Riley. Come here." Price said plainly. I nodded and walked towards him. "Look...I'm sorr-" before I could finish his arms were snug around my waist, "don't ever leave again." His words laced with love, i sniffled as I felt a tear slip from my eye. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, giving him the same strong hug back. "I wont ever leave you again, john." I said with a weak voice. "I thought you were dead..." price says weakly. His words make a sob come out as I hide my face in the crook of his neck, "you can't kill me." I said trying to be funny, "I guess not huh." Price laughs.

"Hello, I'm still here!" Markorov says trying to get free of ghosts grasp, "shit. Right. Ok." Price says letting me go.

Price walked over towards ghost, putting zip ties on Markorov's wrists. Price then looks at me and points to the helicopter, i nod and walked over toward it. price sets Markorov next to me with ghost on the other side, "we have a lot to talk about.." price huff and hands me headphones, "no shit"
_

When we got to there covert base I was taken to a holding cell because I am a trader to the 141 or that's what Norris thinks. All of 141 understands that I was taken captive and was tortured for more or less than 1 year.

I was sitting at a metal table with my hands cuffed, my lips parting ever so slightly as i stare at the concrete wall. Chewing on my bottom lip subconsciously but stopping and looking over towards the big door as it creeks open to reveal, price fallowed by ghost. A small smile tugging at my plush chapped lips, "hey." i hummed softly and looked up at the two large men. "Hey, Ry." He says gruffly, making eye contact with me before looking back at ghost who just nods and pulls out the other metal chair from across me.

Ghost takes a deep breath and looks at me with hard eyes, i raise a brow at him. Price pulls out the other metal chair and sat. "We need to talk about what happened while you were...apparently kidnapped." He huffed and looks at me with a disappointed gaze, i furrow my eyebrows at his words, "huh? What do you mean...apparently." I run my tongue over my bottom lip as i wait for an answer. Price frowns and takes a deep breath.

"Well, fern, said that you didn't get kidnapped but instead you ran away..." my face fell at his comment, him bringing up fern and that he doesn't believe me on how i got kidnapped and tortured for months. "Don't believe shit fern says." I stated sternly, lightly glaring at price. "I was taken and tortured for months on end, because of fern. Fern...she tried replacing me, i-its hard to explain." I said in a soft voice, my voice slightly wavering. Ghost narrowed his eyes at me,"fern wouldn't do that," ghost stated and sat a little more straight, leaning forward.

"And explain how she was apart of your...kidnapping." Hs voice the same as when i ad last heard it, my my bottom lip in thoughts i looked down. "Well, she took me somewhere...I'm not entirely sure but, she had people starve, hit, and burn me. I- i...fuck." Huffed and ran my hands over my face as i felt tears welling in my eyes, looking at them both for a comment.

"She had me drugged, all of the time. I couldn't...i-i couldn't fucking walk. And why would i lie about something like this?" Questioned with hurt laced in my voice, a tear slipping as i though about how they would believe some one they've only known about two years instead of some one they've known for more than four years.

"Riley...i just don't know. I really want to believe yo but you look fine and healthy." He said and motioned his hand towards my muscular figure. I felt my heart tightened as i heard what h had said."thats because fucking, Noah saved me, he helped me walk a-and helped me eat after a few weeks of fern giving me literal fucking crumbs and small pieces of bead every few days." I explained, a tear slapping as i realized how much Noah had helped me. Got me to my physical peak.

I huffed and sat back and watched price and ghost leave, they said they had to think and also needed to speak with fern. My whole entire being shook at the thought of them not believing me.

(A/N) long time no see. Hope you like this chapter! Please give me ideas, i dont really know what to de for the next chapter so please give me ideas! Anyway have a good night/day)