No way out

My vision still blurry but I had noticed she had my uniform on, my military uniform, whith my dog tags, "what are you wearing that for" I slured as she kept walking, " your going to stay here while I be you." she says as we come to a stop, and she turns around and looks at me, "why?"I question"I'm going to be you, replace you, I'm you from now on"my heart drops, I feel sick to my stomach, my eyes start to water, a heavy feeling weighing on my chest when I hear this words 'replace you'.  "why" I say with a gravely voice, "because you don't deserve them, I do". My breath falters at those words.

{POV:Fern}

I saw the look on her face, even though she was drudged out I could tell she was furious, more so sad. "Dad was right," I chuckled "you are naïve " I saw a tear slip down her face as her lip started to quiver, then I left, I left to go help out with missions and what not with the task force.

-1 years later-
-Riley's pov-
My eyes trained to the mirror, wondering my body, as I had recently taken a shower. My eyes strained from the amount crying I had been doing over the past 4 years, my body weak, my face hallowed, the scars on my arms from the ejections I have gotten, bruises all up and down my body, reminding me of the daily beatings, self harm scars ran over my thighs, the longing of being loved getting stronger every single day, hoping there's someone still looking for me -not likely- my mind kept hope but my heart was dead, I was dead, my voice rough from the amount of screaming and pleading.

The tears in my eyes never seemed to stop, like and endless waterfall. -maybe it was time to give up and just surrender, give my life up, but hope stoped all thoughts. Begging to just be killed, but I knew she was planning something, something big, and I knew it, I just...I just had to wait.

But waiting wasn't really in my favor right now, at all. The mirror consumed all my thoughts, the amount of control they had on me was ridiculous. I should do something.
But what?

Just then I heard his voice, the guards voice,"times up" his voice catching my attention, my head spun to the left to see the knowing smirk he always had.
It was time.

-ferns pov-
Ghosts eyes lit up as he saw me in his zip up, I walked into room and said my hello, "hey" I said walking over to the couch to watch the rest of my show, ghost walks over and sits next to me. "How are you, feels like it's been years sense we've talked" I said spinning my head around to meat his beautiful eyes, "ok, you?" He asked in a gentle voice, i hummed in response and pressed play.

"Where do you think Riley went?" He asked with concern littered through his voice, my breath got fought in my thought. "Uhhh. I don't know, I bet she just ran away" i said shrugging slowly, "no, she wasn't like that" I muttered a I don't know and started watching my show again.

-
Me and ghost have been getting closer ever sense iv taken over Riley's life, he's slowly forgotten about her(he hasn't). Ghost has been super hyper active, at least more than usual. I think he might be starting to suspect something.

(A/N) sorry for really short chapter I will be adding onto it don't worry so be aware of changes in the story.)