Revelations.

PS: This is the author speaking. I should warn you to not be surprised by the actions and themes that delphini riddle will do or say upon this book. She will do crazy thing, evil things such as (Murder, torture, manipulation, bullying, lying and sexual activities) if you are not comfortable with these, please stop reading now. She is the daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Tom Riddle for gods sake. So of course she isn't going to be all butterflies and rainbows. She's deadly, evil yet funny. (like an anti hero) 🤭 I'm making it realistic. She's not all bad though, she has a heart and feelings (not that she will admit to that though 🌚😍) in this very book there will be certain scenes that hold references to other series. Like Easter eggs if you will. If you can catch em tell me! Just relax sit back and enjoy this story

LETS START.

(DELPHINNI POV)

I never thought about how my life would be. So far it hadn't been the best.

I sat down on my desk..contemplating everything. Every choice, everything that I learned, everything I once knew. It was all a lie. This, this just couldn't be real. As an orphan I always liked to wonder and think about what my parents were like, why did they abandon me? Maybe they didn't have the capabilities to raise a child? Maybe they just didn't want me. You start to question the possibilities of it all. Now I finally got the answer to all my undying questions. They weren't what I was expecting.

I opened up my hand, revealing a now wrinkled peace of white parchment that I had been squeezing for the past hour. I sighed leaning closer. I read it again for what felt like the hundredth time. "When spares are spared. When time is turned. When unseen children murder their fathers, then shall the dark lord return." I sighed again and looked outside my window. My..parents were evil? My father was the dark lord people are afraid to mention still to this day? And my mother..a long time Azkaban prisoner for murdering and torturing thousands?

I always knew I had a dark omen in me. Evil that lurked in the shadows of my very soul. I knew that from the moment I enjoyed the sight of hurting people. Muggles, wizards, it didn't matter. Seeing them bleed, in pain even dying by my own hand. It brought a sense of satisfaction to me. Now I know where it comes from. I looked at today's date. It was the 30th June..my birthday yet no one remembered...I'm now 17. My adoptive mother Euphemia Rowle was known to be a death eater before Vo- my father, fell. She's not a kind hearted women, but in some ways I've learned from her.
I spent most of my childhood at home with her. Just her and i. My adoptive father stepped In occasionally but never for good reason.
He too was a follower in his time..although he no longer lives thanks to me. My fake mother makes it known that I'm a freak and evil everyday because of it, but I don't regret it. He should've had never tried to lay his dirty filthy man hands on me.

When I was young the manor was big and awfully lonely as a little girl. Luckily we had a big library on the west wing of the lavish mansion. We lived more than comfortably. We had the biggest house or well manor on our street. For my entire life I never knew where they had the funds to own such flashy things. Euphemia is a stay at home women and her husband fuck knows what he does but surely it wasn't enough to hold such a place.

Growing up, everyday Through boredom and loneliness, the only single pure form of adoration I found was In this specific room, my favorite room. The library, where I often found myself clinging onto books and their magical tails as both parental guardians went about their day. They were more mundane, boring and only sought money out from this world. One of the sole reasons they took me in..my big heritage. And bingo that's when I too found out why we live so comfortably, because of me. And yet they never once showed gratitude. But it's not like I knew it at the time.

We didn't need to do anything around the house. And so often there was nothing to do. Only books and little cats and the bird my adoptive mother had that always cried whenever I got too close.

House elves did the cooking, the cleaning. My mother only went out with her girl friends or only went through the witches latest fashion magazines. While father always ate and read the daily prophet or simply drunk firewhiskey while watching the quidditch tournaments on the tv.

So I spent most time alone in the library. The high vaulted room was always a marvel to my young eyes and still is. The bookshelves, perhaps four or five times my height, towered me like giants upon the black- clad walls.

In the center of it all was the black marble fireplace that warmed me up at night and lit the vanilla pages enough for me to carry on reading. That's where I fell asleep countless of times, laying down on the dark velvet couch near the warmth embrace of it.

Years passed on, some more slow than others and I began to harden and hurt people, people who want to hurt me or simply people I want to see hurt, badly. 13.. that's when my adoptive father-..safe to say it was the last thing he ever tried to do. That is too when I realized my capabilities as a witch and a powerful one at that.

A funeral was held but not many showed up. I wasn't surprised, who would ever like that bastard. Since that day mother never spoke or acknowledged me again. Of course she never really did before but at least she was present at dinner, Lunch or she would check in to see if I was still breathing. She stopped after that. I wasn't sad or angry I didn't feel anything.
Maybe I did feel something to some extent, I felt..relief.

I shook my head from my thoughts.

It was only noon and I needed to decipher this prophecy, I've got to focus. I grabbed my bag and went on my way to the wizards library.

-

I've read a lot..about everything regarding wizards and witches. Magic, fantastic beasts and normal magical history.
And reading a lot on all of these subjects..it was always meant to fall on the topic of the dark arts, dark wizards and such. The main ones were always Gellert Grindelwald and Lord Voldemort. Never would I have thought one would be my biological father. See after receiving this note in regarding the prophecy from the Lestrange I've been hellbent on reading everything about my parents. I haven't left my room in who knows how long. I have to figure out what it means. Even if my life depended on it.

I've always loved the dark arts and magical beasts. I haven't seen many besides a few owls and my own magic bird. An augury. Mother passed it down to me after the funeral and I'm happy she did, even if it always cried around me I truly felt a connection with it. Like a friend and it understood me. Mother always said it cried because it saw that I was destined to have a horrible life and fall upon a terrible death. But i didn't believe it, nothing is ever set in stone and the prophecy once completed will prove that. Either way the augury and I got close and it eventually stopped crying and became my ally. I got it's wings tattooed on the back of my neck as a reminder of our time and how much we truly are connected as one. And I decided to name her Eve.

I have to meet up with Lestrange soon. Let's see what information he's got for me.

Word count : 1370