First day.

Today was officially my first day at Hogwarts, I'm not worried. It's not like I haven't read or dont already know what they're about to teach. I'm pretending to be 14-15 after all. I'm filled with more knowledge and experience then any of these idiots. I sighed.

I was walking down the huge high ceilinged hallways, heading towards my favorite subject: defense against the dark arts class. I noticed something strange from the paintings..they keep looking at me weird, I suppose I noticed that since the moment I arrived but..they couldn't possibly know that I don't exist in this timeline, or that I'm technically not supposed to be here do they?....no impossible. Everytime I walked anywhere I was met with curious eyes from all houses, I was new so it didn't surprise me much, but I caught myself hoping that the small glances would stop soon. I do admit my mere existence turned heads no matter where I went. My bright snow colored hair and the way I carried myself in general were the cause of that.

I've read so many stories about Hogwarts, too many for it to be considered normal. I think I can confidently say I know every inch of this castle by heart, but actually being in it is much different than just seeing pictures and drawings of it.

This is my first ever class so I think this as rather exciting. I turned the corner and looked ahead seeing the trio. We were already in front of the classroom door by now. Harry walked in seeming nonchalant by seeing me, his green eyes averted from mine to his best mates as he entered. I didn't know wether to laugh or squeeze my fist as hard as I could so I wouldn't undertake any stupid exertions. I mentally took a deep breath and walked further.

It was only Granger and the Weasley in front of the door. I don't know what they were waiting for but that didn't stop me from approaching them before they entered the class. I had seen an opportunity to introduce myself to Granger's now younger self so I stepped forward. Smirking with confidence. I extended a hand and introduced myself, "Hey I'm Delphini, Delphini Black." She looked back at me like there was something in me worth seeing. My gaze met with Granger's attire, well no longer drenched attire. She looked like she was going to introduce herself back, that was until my lips spoke callously and ruined what could have been a good start. "You look rather...." I looked her up and down "dry today" then looked back up again with a slight grin.

In my brilliant mind I had absolutely no intensions of being friends with her. So with that, any chances of a good friendship dissipated like smoke for the wind to carry across the hills, And it didn't matter to me. Not for one second.

Her Brows frowned and her lips pursed tightly. I guess she didn't like that comment as much as I did, pity because it was funny. She was about to defend herself when Ron stepped in front of her "You just stay away from her alright?" His long ginger hair covered almost half of his face, I could barely notice his eyes if it weren't for the small gaps in between his long bangs. I crossed my arms and looked at the Weasley, "Look at that granger you got yourself a boyfriend ey?" I said that fully knowing that In my timeline they're married with kids, disgusting. She looked at me "He. Is. Not. My boyfriend" she seemed angry that I insinuated something like that which made a mischievous smile grow on my lips.

Ron was invading my space but somehow I still managed to take one step closer to him "Good, this idiot wouldn't do you much good" I then pushed Ron backwards. Her eyes widen suddenly, i couldn't tell if she was surprised that i pushed him or from what I had said as she regained her composure. I darted my eyes at Ron dusting myself off, he managed to get his greasy hair on my robe. I cracked my neck and glared at him, my eyes holding annoyance and boredom in them, "If you ever come that close to me ever again Weasley..a simple push isn't the only thing you'll get from me." His brows raised and his scared orbs evaded from my emotionless ones. He is the epitome of pathetic and cowardice, it pisses me off. I turned on my heel and finally walked in the classroom.