The Towel.

(DELPHINI POV)

Another secret meeting session with Barty. I warned him about snape and stealing his potions.  I told him he got caught because of that little mishap and other reasons, his behavior being one of them. Yesterday what was he thinking? Turning Draco into a ferret in front of everyone just to pretend to defend potter. Stupid fool. Professor McGonagle had to interfere and scold him. So now he is under her suspicions. I made it known that starting from today I make him his shapeshifting potions. I knew that he went to Azkaban after this, Il try to save him if I can but if he gets caught that won't be my problem. I scratched the back of my neck in worry. That's not all, the trio are keen on keeping following me everywhere with no rest. I can't get rid of them. Even after I threatened Granger about it. Everywhere I go they just happen to be there, even when I go outside. I can't go about my business without having those tree leaches attached to me. I can't go see Barty without making at least 20 times the same turn so they get tired and I manage to lose them. Bloody stalkers. I have to get rid of them. They didn't listen to me when I warned them. Il have to take action for the plans sake and mine. Getting rid of one or all had crossed my mind before. But would that be the best solution right now?

Kill. Kill. Kill.

Yes, killing. That's my best option. I won't kill Harry that's my fathers job and when he comes back Il help him do it myself. Ron is too much fun bullying to kill him off this quickly but Hermione? What does she bring to the equation? Besides being a smart pain in my diabolical ass, nothing. In fact she's smart, so smart that she could catch onto me. Her. Yes her I'll get rid off. I'll make it rather quick. One spell and she's done for. Plus what's one mudblood dead in the millions that i and father will eradicate soon? Again, nothing.

Best places to do it would be the forest but I can't go into the forbidden forest- wait a second. Didn't I overhear yesterday during class that she very conveniently had to go to the forbidden forest to get a few herbs for a potion for snape's next class? The owner of hogsmeade's potion store is at st mungeries hospital for wizards and snape is too much of a prude to give her the herbs. Perfect!!

After I get rid of her I can focus on my plans more as I won't have her behind me all the time. Then il kill Ron and father will kill harry see all is perfect again!

~

I gave a quick excuse to the group so that I could leave. They were watching some quidditch matches since this year they couldn't play any because of the tournament, but I heard that Pansy is quite a good player. Mostly because she rambles on and on about her broom skills.

But back to what's really important. The target, right. I should make it quick. Wouldn't want to waste any time especially on her, I thought when looking up at the grey sky. It won't be long before there's a storm, and it'll get dark.

I was sitting by the exit talking with a Hufflepuff boy, his name is Eddie. Dark brown hair, cat like grey blue eyes. He had the same type of look that Theo has. Sleepy and dark. We were in fact in the same class even though I never knew of his existence before. The boys seem to know him though. He doesn't seem all that bad either, he didn't bore me in the first 10 seconds that he opened his mouth so that's a start. Granger walked past everyone in a griffindor cloak heading for the exit in a hurry with a bag. Ahh going alone, just as I intended. I waved goodbye to him.

"Catch you later Ed."

He nodded, "Something tells me you will." He said and walked the other direction.

I waited a few seconds until my target was nearly out of site before I headed off after her.

My heart was beating faster than usual. It always was once I was ready to kill. I was Addicted to the high that was adrenaline. It pulsated in me like some kind of drug. One you could never get enough once you had a little taste.