Halloween.

(FRED WEASLEY POV)

We were all hanging out in the main hall while people were putting their names in the goblet. Me and George might not be old enough but it's not from lack of trying. Now we found the perfect way to put our names in. Delphini told us it was a dumb idea last week when we told her about it but we will never know until we try. I chuckled to myself. I looked to my right seeing Mione fixated on the entrance of the main hall. I saw Delphini walk in cooly with her group. Man we have to catch up shes loads of fun...and very pretty, I think I caught George drooling over her when she came to ask our teacher something during herbology class once. I've been nagging him about it since. She's very intimidating, but that doesn't matter to us. She joined her group of friends in the corner of the room where Slytherin house always seemed to be. I was seated on the table with my feet on the chair same for George. I noticed Hermione looking beyond. I managed to capture her gaze or rather pin point to where it landed..of course delphini. I bent down next to mione whispering in her ear as she was still staring at Delphi.

"Are you falling in love?" i chuckled with George next to me.

"Love? You have got to be bloody joking. Her? I'd rather die beforehand." she quickly responded

We started laughing uncontrollably..aww man we had too much of those brownies we stole from that one Hufflepuff kid, no idea what they were but they sure make us feel funky.

I looked down at mione and how defensive she was about our little joke. Obviously we were having a laugh, we just find it funny how every time Black walks into a room she makes heads turn. Majorly of the attention always goes to her. Including hermione's. And..a lot of other students which is understandable, she's breath taking. George leaned into me "Should I ask her to the Yule ball?" I look at him "Who?"

"Delphini."

"You're mad"

"Just look at her 'people'" I continued "They won't let you stand 2 feet from her unless she's alone which as we've previously talked about..isn't often"

"We've managed to hang with her before haven't we? We're still standing. Plus her company makes no difference to me" he said. I look back at Delphi, she was laughing with a blonde Slytherin, some other guys including Draco joined in on their conversation. "I'm thinking of asking Angela" he patted my shoulder "Good choice Freddy"

I looked around seeing no professor in sight "You ready?" I asked him as he nodded. I looked at Ron and harry "Watch and learn boys" me and George took out two viles of a potion we made so we could pass the aging line Dumbledore put so students who were under 17 couldn't enter, and since we were 16 we weren't able to..but that was about to change, I grinned.

"Cheers" we clanked the viles together as everyone watched us.

"Cheers"

We downed the concoction and successfully entered the line. Celebrating it with a handshake while everyone cheered us on. We put our names in the goblet.

"Yeah!" I said celebrating but it was a short lived one when the blue light of the goblet turned red as it spit our names out.

"Fred.."

"What?"

"Your face.."

I looked down seeing a white beard growing on it. I looked up and my eyes widen.

"George..your hair."

We both screamed and jumped each other.

"It's your fault I knew it wouldn't work!"

"Shut up it was your idea in the first place!"

(DELPHINI POV)

I chuckle as I see the two old looking Weasleys run off into the distance. Those two get dumber by the day. I warned them too.

"Well that was certainly a sight" Pansy said the rest agreeing with her.

The Bulgarian boy with a buzz cut came in, all the girls started whispering. The futures best quidditch player they say.. I don't see it. As we walked by all the girls were fawning over him, but he didn't look at any, not one..except.. Granger? They made eye contact, maybe it lasted about 2 seconds but for me it seemed to last centuries.

"Well looks like this years heartthrob finally found his match" Astoria said as she rolled her eyes.

"Do I sense a hint of jealousy Astoria?" I said with a raised eyebrow. "Pfft as if." She responded. I mean it was only normal for girls to like him. Rich, pure blood, apparently has a bright future in quidditch. Perfect match, any girls dream right? Meh it's all too boring for me. All they care about is money, becoming a stay at home wife taking care of their children and going to tea parties to gossip with other rich folks. I see that in them. Pathetic, don't they have aspirations of their own? Goals? Apparently not.

I squinted my eyes and crossed my arms looking back at Viktor, "Plus I'm this years heartthrob" I said.

"Do I sense a hint of jealousy Delphini?" She copied me, same tone too. I looked back at her, "Well it definitely wasn't because he's interested in that mudblood." We both laughed.

-

The names of the contestants for the goblet of fire have already been named, Harry of course was a contestant that simply shouldn't of had been named. All is going according to plan. Very good. The professors were now having a talk in private about the potter situation which was very much illegal. Potter is still a minor and there are only 3 contestants. This year there are 4.

"I say let them unfold." Snape said with his hands intertwined with one another.

Professor McGonagall on the other hand disagreed and turnt to Snape, "What? Do nothing? Offer him up as bait?"

Mad eye moody or should I say Barty Crouch junior, was watching all this unfold. His chin rested on his palm as the professor ranted.

"Potter is but a boy! Not a piece of meat!" She continued. "I agree..with Severus." Said Dumbledore while starring down at the pensieve. At this Mcgonagall's mouth fell agape in pure shock, while Severus kept his poker face, as per usual. The headmaster took out his elder wand and proceeded to place the memory of this very conversation inside a bottle to add to his collection.

Minerva waved her hands in the air in disagreement and took her leave as no one would listen to her.

And that's when it was decided that potter was indeed partaking in the tournament. To this day I don't know how Barty managed to get Potters name inside the goblet without being noticed. But he succeeded so I don't need to ask questions.

~

Halloween dinner was filled with sweets of all sorts actually. I've never seen so many in front of me in my life. Pansy kept stuffing them inside my mouth none stop, but it's not like I was protesting. They were extremely good. I never knew I liked candy this much until now. Oh but that black licorice...curse the man or women who made that. Or praise them? Truly only an evil soul would make that then sell it to kids and teenagers.

Daphne told me where she visited last year in the muggle world, no mag people liked to dress up as witches and wizards for Halloween, what a joke. They must wish they could be one of us. Too bad they're just as useful as a heater during summer time. Now thinking about it, this is the first time I ever celebrated Halloween. Usually on this very day I go down to the library of the manor, chose a scary book or a mystery one and I'd read it for the entirety of the night with a cinnamon pumpkin candle by my side and fireplace lit with a warm blanket and hot tea to keep me company. In the wizard world kids wouldn't come knocking at doorsteps for candy. Why would they? When they can magically have some. Plus there is nothing scary about witches and wizards in our world.
Obviously.

Pansy grabbed my jaw, "Oh my god delphini you have to try this! It's sour gummies my favorites!" She said and stuffed 4 of them inside my mouth, 2 red 1 green and the last blue. They were- really nice actually. I found out today that I really like sour candy compared to normal sweet ones. I grabbed a few m&m's and threw them at Draco whom had his mouth wide open to catch some of them. He caught all. This is..fun.

Word count : 1475