The riddle.

It's nearly the start of September. Ive been in between meetings with Rudolphus and reading for the past months. I've managed to figure out two parts of the riddle. I need a time turner...'When time is turned'. He said there's only one left and it's in the ministry of magic, il need to get it and I already have a plan for that. The second riddle I've managed to decipher thanks to the reading and the presence of what should I call him? My step dad? No.

Apparently a kid named Cedric diggory died during the last tournament at hogwarts in the fourth year thanks to my father who gave the order. Lestrange told me he said the exact words 'kill the spare' as he gave the order to murder him. 'When spares are spared' I put two and two together and got that Il have to prevent his death. Now the rest I haven't quite figured it out yet. But i have to make every second count and I'm sure I'm smart enough to decipher the following with time.

-

I was outside, the sound of the moody blues's Night in white satin filling my ears through my earmuffs. I loved music, it's just something about how it makes me feel, and not much can make me do that. I was particularly fond of classical music. But rock was what I enjoyed as well.

I breathed in the fresh air with my violin case in hand. I played many instruments..Piano, harp, acoustic guitar...but violin and electric guitar were my favorites, enhancing my love for those two music genres. It's just about how melodic they sounded.

I sighed and glanced at the ground seeing a daily prophet a little soaked from this mornings rain. I picked it up. The front cover was a big photo of one of the most important people in the ministry today, Hermione Granger. She was laughing as she signed a contract. Her hair was in a neat professional bun and her makeup was light. Everyone looks up to her, especially every muggle born. Disgusting. They think because one succeeded that all of them can. Muggles and wizards should never intertwine with one another. It's not natural. It sends shivers down my spine just thinking of it. My eyes glanced at the photo again. She also married a complete loser. Ronald Weasley. Just the perfect couple isn't it? A mudblood with an idiot who can't tell the difference between his own wand and a useless twig. Weasley was groping her waist on the side too much for my personal liking. He held a proud grin as he looked down at her, then at the contract. I might just throw up. Now another law has been revoked. Granger just keeps trying to change how things have always been isn't she? Somethings just shouldn't change.

I walked to my usual coffee shop. I'm a very temperamental person, I get mad easily and i take out whomever is in my way, which caused many people's downfalls. The worst or rather the best part is that I don't even feel sorry. Although I know I have to keep my anger in check, as is to why I try to have a very calm daily routine, read, play instruments, listen to music, draw, paint and repeat. I've read that my father was incapable of feeling emotions since he himself wasn't made out of true love. But he had me didn't he? Maybe he did feel something towards my mother. I tend not to feel most of the time, it doesn't mean I'm incapable of emotions but I feel like I lack something...perhaps empathy for my actions or other specific feelings. Happiness. What even is that? I like to suppress certain emotions, I don't like feeling weak, vulnerable. I don't like worrying or feeling a longing for someone..maybe thats because I never felt one before. I was always taught to hide my feelings and emotions, and was always told nobody would ever want me. Growing up with that being spat in your face every day will do something to you. But it made me stronger in a way. It lit a fire within me.

I wish to be with my real parents, I wish to be loved and admired by them. It doesn't matter if I have to hurt people and follow in my fathers footsteps in order to get there.

I ordered my usual coffee, black, no sugar. I turn around suddenly when I hear my name being called. it's Albus, Potters kid. Perfect timing.