First Tournamente.

(DELPHINI POV)

Me and Blaise were walking down a hallway when we saw a hufflepuff boy approaching Hermione from afar "Hey you look lovely in that Jacket" she smiled, blushing a bit while looking at her attire, "Thank you!"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Blaise replaying the scene "HeY yOu LoOk lOvElY iN tHat JaCkEt" I said in a mocking way "Thank you!" He replied the same way she did except more exaggerated. "Ugh like be quiet." i crossed my arms and kept walking until she was in front of us. Her pupils dilated a bit and she smiled.

She came to a halt, "Hey Delphini" she said. "Should I leave you two?" Blaise asked but I shook my head in response, "No this should be quick." I said in a cold tone which made her smile vanish. What did she expect? That after our encounter last night that we were now best buddies? Don't be so naive.

She nodded and removed my jacket, "I heard you've been quite popular with it today." She rose her eyebrows, "Please no I mean, I did get a few compliments and a very confused pair of two best friends wondering where it came from but..no not at all."
I tilted my head and gazed at Blaise whom crossed his shoulders, "You gave her you're jacket?" I shook my head, "I let her borrow it. I don't need to explain myself."

"You're right you don't, you just forgot to mention that detail last night."

"What is he talking about?" Asked Hermione.

"None of your business Granger." I said sternly. I hated when people questioned me. I don't owe anyone anything. I do what I please.

"You're right it isn't. Hearing you be an arse has become a normal currency to me" She rolled her eyes.
I swear if she keeps doing that one day her eyes will get stuck back there.
"Do you have a problem with that?" She shrugged, "Nope, you're bipolar moods are what freak me out though." She gave me back the leather jacket in which I immediately put on. What did she mean bipolar moods? She sighed, "Looks much better on you Anyways." I hummed, "I know." I said with confidence. "And that's where I take my leave." She walked past me, not even giving me another thought. Like I care. Filthy little- I should go and get some coffee to calm me down before I hurt someone. That girl seriously infuriates me.

-

(RON POV)

I looked back to see if snape was looking and I scoffed "At this rate we will be the only ones in our year without dates" right after I finished my sentence snape smacked my head making me groan. How did he get next to me so quickly?! Ugh. I adjusted my hair and looked at Harry "Well us and Neville" I grinned getting back into the conversation. Harry leaned in smirking "Yeah well I think he can take himself"

Hermione rolled her eyes and leaned in to join the conversation, "It'll might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone." she said then went back to writing. I sighed "Now I'm really depressed."
I looked up at my twin brothers who were across from me, Fred gave me his usual up to no good grin which caught my attention. He threw me a paper. I flipped it around to see the following words 'Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone' how dare he. I looked back to see if the professor wasn't looking and threw it back at him, "Who are you going with then?" I asked genuinely curious.

He smirked and looked at another table. His eyes landed on the Slytherin one then adverted to the ravenclaw's. He threw the paper I had previously thrown to a girl named Angela a friend of Cho's. She turned back at him with a death glare which made me chuckle, he is totally going to embarrass himself. Suddenly to my surprise her glare turned into a smile when he made gestures indicating he was asking her to attend the ball with him...she happily agreed. This earned a wink from him knowing he had easily gotten a date with minimum effort.