Hogwarts.

I sighed as i looked around, I'm really here....Hogwarts.

I wish I could say that the best memories I made were here, but I never attended Hogwarts...My adoptive mother thought it would draw too much attention. I was home schooled. I don't regret it, I've spent all that time reading, specializing and perfecting whatever I sought to learn.

Perhaps maybe I do regret it..in the end I never made any friends of my own nor had much contact with people my own age..except for that time I killed my neighbors son, he kept taunting me because of my hair, that was fun. No one figured out that it was me, so no harm done. Plus knowing what I know now it explains why I have a need to hurt people and why I can do things no ordinary wizard can.

I sighed "I have a feeling that Hogwarts will be quite the experience"

I started walking towards the entrance of the castle when an ugly balding man was what it seemed to be like ~running~ towards me.

He stops in front of me and gave me a questioning look "Who are ya kid? Why aren't you in your uniforms?"

I crossed my arms "I'm a new student" I looked at my surroundings "I heard great things about this place, my parents decided to transfer me here" I smiled.

He looked at me up and down "What's your name so I can informe the headmaster"

Now that must be 'The' Albus Dumbledore. I grinned to myself and handed him a 'New Hogwarts student file I had magically made with my own name. And made it so that even in the castles documents my name was magically put inside.

"Ah yes, I'm Delphini Black" I pointed at my name on the document.

His eyes seemed to have widen a bit "Black?..right" he looked away nodding "Follow me girl we've been expecting you"

I chuckled to myself, yeah sure you have.

I followed behind him while we were walking down the hallways, I was paying attention to the paintings sprung on the walls. They were quite intriguing. The castle was much bigger than I had anticipated. The stairs climbed so high that I could barely keep up.

I was in my own world when suddenly the man stopped me in front of a gigantic door. It must be the main hall. I could hear everyone gathered like a flock inside. I could smell the warm scent of cuisine coming from the entry.

"Now listen to me kid you stay here" he pointed at where I'm standing "I will Informe Dumbledore of your arrival" I nodded.

The big doors opened and closed as the man walked in. He was running no wait more like galloping towards the headmaster. As he arrived he whispered in his ear.

Dumbledore was wearing a blue and white robe. As the what I had assumed by now was the take carer of the school spoke to him, he wore an expecting nonchalant expression on his face as he looked back. The rest of the students now became curious on what it could be about. Dumbledore stared into the abyss for at least 10 seconds before he decided to nod.

"Students!" He yelled "We have a new student this year" students looked at each other excitedly others confused. the golden trio looked at themselves in question as a lot of new students already had arrived for the competition to win the goblet.

"Who else could it be?" Ron asked while looking at both hermione and Harry.

"Another competitor for the tournament maybe?" Hermione responded unbothered. Ron looked at Harry who just shrugged.

"Treat her with respect and kindness as you would any other of your fellow classmates." He continued his speech. "Please welcome Delphini black!" The headmaster finished and the big doors suddenly open in front of me. Not intimidating at all. I walked in confidently looking at the famous flying candles on the roof of the room. So it was true what they said.