The three broomsticks

I walked into the three broomsticks with the lot. The smell of sweet butterbear and of cashew nuts filled my nostrils giving it a warm and welcoming scent to the old wooded bar.

"I'm going to get us some butterbeers" said Enzo as he turned around heading for the counter.

Pansy had her arm around my waist and her chin resting on my shoulder as she sighed.

"What?"

She lifted her head, "You were right they do appear everywhere you go." I looked at where she was pointing and my eyes fell on Granger. She was reading something with a beverage to her right. She wasn't wearing her school uniform.

I think this was my first time- well, second time seeing her without it. She was wearing a black low cut dress. She had a pin in her hair that she adjusted every 10 seconds or so perhaps from nervousness. Why was she? Afraid that I'd catch her spying on me again? Ppft. I too sighed and removed pansies arm from me, "I told you. But I'm not going to let this one pass this time." I strutted my way towards her.

I hit both my hands in the table, "Granger I have to be honest..I really underestimated your lack of friends." I said as she was in fact here alone and without the two idiots she calls best friends.

I sat opposite to her, "Spying on me again are we?" I questioned with a not so happy smirk.

"That seat is taken." She said nonchalantly, not even looking up to acknowledge me. How dare she.

I looked to my right then to my left, "Oh yeah? By who? You're imaginary friends?" I said with a grin.

"Viktor Krum will be here in about 3 minutes." She said still not looking up at me. I squeezed my fist. This girl really does piss me off. But I decided to cool down I wouldn't want her to think she can get a rise out of me.

I brushed my hair to one side and adjusted my seating. "Hm yes I suppose that explains the attire." I said looking down at her dress, specifically the low cut at her chest. A bit revealing isn't it? I guess she really does like this guy.

Before I realized it she was deadpan starring at me, "Eyes are up here Black." She said and crossed her arms. I squeezed my fist again. "Yes well you're eyes aren't the only pretty thing about you apparently." I said looking back at her in the eyes this time.

Hers widen. "Come again?" She asked, I ignored and got up from my seat as I see krum walk in.

"We're not done here. Don't think I don't notice you and you're two puppies spying on me everywhere I go. It's getting rather annoying."

"You could've just told me you liked the dress you know."

I tilted my head to the side, "Don't dismiss my words Granger. If I see you spying on me one more time I will do something about it you hear me?" I threatened.

I turn to her one last time "Also I don't like you're dress, it's god awful."

Her once annoyingly amused eyes died down and were replaced with a scoff. Now that's more like it.

"Give Viktor my worst. Yes?" I taunted turning away and joined my friends.