She will squash you like a bug.

I sat down at the slytherin table next to Pansy and Blaise.

"Morning sunshine" Enzo said sitting across from me. Theo and Adrien were sitting at his sides.

"Sunshine?" I questioned annoyed. Pansy chuckled, "Don't mind him, he's always like that."

I nodded and took a piece of toast. "You never told us where you transferred from Delphi" Adrien asked. "That's because I didn't transfer from anywhere. I was homeschooled." They nodded. I grabbed the daily prophet reading what's new today even though I would most likely already know. Maybe I was trying to see if there was something different today. I don't know I may just make someone drop they're breakfast and suddenly they become emo in the near future when they never have been in the original timeline. The littlest of details could count for change.

"Anything wrong?" Pansy asked in which I shook my head.

"The trio are starring at you." Draco said bitterly. I sighed and nodded, "Yes, they do that a lot don't they. Just leave them. Maybe they'll grow bored and remember that they have lives of their own too." I said and grabbed something else to eat. the shitty trio have been prying on me with looks since the day I caught all of them trying to eavesdrop on my conversation with junior. Which was more than a month ago.
Everywhere I go they follow. I can't even go to the bathroom without having granger in there coincidentally at the same time as me. Don't even get me started on the library, cafeteria, the court yard..the only place they can't get into is my common room. I've mentioned this to the guys but they just shrugged it off, saying they've always sort of been everywhere all the time. Except for Draco, he is always paying attention and knows something is off too, hence his previous comment.

I put down the prophet and paid attention to my surroundings. Barty wasn't here. Perhaps he was stealing more poly juice potion from snape as he was sitting with the professors. I always thought that was quite stupid of Barty Crouch. Why not make his own? Is he that daft? I don't care as long as everything goes splendidly.

Blaise nudged me, "Studied for that test today?"
I shook my head with a smile, "No not really. But I'm confident. I'm comfortable with the subject." He clapped his hands, "Finally someone who is as smart as me." The others gave him a death stare in which he shrugged, "Did I lie?"

"Well either way we should hurry classes will start soon." Pansy said and we all agreed. Some more happy than others.

(CEDRIC DIGGORY POV.)

My eyes met with the new pretty slytherin with silver wavy hair. She was walking down the corridor with 3 slytherins boys trailing behind her and one girl who was walking next to her. Everyone seemed to stare back at her and examine her every move, like she was a new found species.

"What's her name?" I said crossing my arms, my eyes still glued on her. I could hear Fred Weasley laughing behind me, "Wait her?" He pointed, I nodded.

He shook his head with a grin, "Mate she will squash you like a bug" I rolled my eyes. Viktor leaned back on the wall with a nonchalant face, "He asked you her name." He said but his deep voice was demanding. George sighed, "Delphini Black. Daughter of one of the Black family members and the most intimidating untouchable girl at Hogwarts."

I chuckled, "Most intimidating and untouchable? Why is that?" Fred leaned in, "Because if you haven't noticed Draco, Blaise and Theo won't let you get within 5 feet of her." I shrugged, "Then I guess il just have to introduce myself when she's alone." The Weasley scratched the back of his neck, "That's what we thought about, but whenever she is she's almost untraceable." I looked back at him with a funny face, "Untraceable?" He nodded, "Yeah like no one can find her." I clung onto my bag as classes were almost starting, "Maybe she just likes to be alone." The group was now in front of the class room but I couldn't help but notice the slytherin girl at the end of the corridor waiting for her class to start as well. While still looking George hit my arm, "Hey no starring, keep it moving." And he pushed me into the classroom.