Walking to class

The weekend has passed and things seemed to come back to how they've always been. Now since the project is over I can go back to plotting and end every affiliation I had with granger and everyone who is unnecessary. Although I still had my questions with her on many levels. One being since we now have new pets to take care of.

I do admit me and her may have had our vulnerable moments but don't mistake it for us being buddies or exactly quaint with one another. I was 'forced' to be in her presence because of circumstances, nothing more. Right..nothing more.

Talking about her there she is, walking down with her two puppies. I made my way towards her since like I said I wanted to ask about the pet situation. Surely.

Both Harry and Ron looked at each other in confusion as to why I was even acknowledging their presence let alone grangers as our project was done for. I suppose they were expecting for me to ignore her and go back to hating like my group does. Matter of fact il think about that. But now that's not the point.

"You two leave us." I pointed with my index, everyone says it's impolite to point, but who's going to punish me? My brilliant psychotic mother? Ha bite me.

Ron scoffed, "Who do you think you are?"
Harry examined me and somehow got the message or was just trying to avoid me = avoid trouble WITH me. Smart guy.

"Let's just, leave them Ron." Harry looked back at Hermione, "We'll save you a seat like always, don't be late, class starts in 10"

Ron threw his hands in the air, "Oh so we're leaving Mione with the crazy girl-" I grabbed Weasley by the collar tightly, "Watch it, I'm getting sick of your rude comments. Hasn't mommy ever taught you any manners? Perhaps I should start you off with a beating. Which one would you prefer?" His eyes gave away that he was frightened to death, "I-"

Hermione stepped in grabbing my arm, "Delphini let go of him" I glowered at her, I don't like being told what to do. And she knew that.
I then looked back at him, "This is the second time I'm letting you walk away harm free. Trust it will be the last time." I release him and he rushed to harries side, the scar boy slapped him in the head and muttered something I couldn't quite catch before they both walked away.

"I see the evil narcissist is back." She said while she shook her head, I sighed and dusted off my clothing, "Since when was I ever not evil? It never left honey." I responded.

"Yeah I'm starting to get that."

I pressed myself against the cool wall making her stand in front of me, "You know, you should really watch over that ginger of yours. He is threading on some mighty thin ice with me, and soon that ice will break."

She came closer, "Are you threatening my best friend?" Her eyes shuttered.

"I am, wouldn't be the first time would it?" Her eyes flashed with anger and looked away, "Honestly every time I start to think that you're- Nevermind"

My brows creased, "I what?"

Her jaw tensed and she was backing away from me, I saw what she was doing and grabbed her arm drawing her nearer to me nearly touching, "Tell me." My tone sounding demanding as ever.

I mean now I'm curious. Don't start something you can't finish now.

Her hands grabbed my arms, I don't know if she was going to push me away I couldn't tell. Her eyes were gazing longingly into mine. Hatred laced in them.

I looked down my nose, "So are you going to tell me?"

She pursed her lips, seemed like a million thoughts were running through that head of hers. It made me want to shake her back into reality. Was it really something bad? Why was it taking her so long to say it? I thought, before I saw her lips moving, "Every time I start to think you might be different, that you're not just a bully, you're not just an arrogant person. That there's more to you then what meets the eye, You prove me wrong. And it's irritating"