𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

𝒀/𝑵 𝑷𝑶𝑽♡︎

I instantly Jump up and hit dismiss on my phone when my alarm went off. 6 o'clock in the morning. "Ain't no way bro..." I mumble to myself as I began to sit up and stare into space. This is My Senior year of highschool 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝐺𝑜𝑑. I break out of my "morning trance" and scroll on my phone for a bit before I get ready for school. My class starts in about a hour and a half. I drive to school and it doesn't take me that long to get ready so this a good enough time.

6:10𝒂𝒎

I do the whole routine : wash & moisturize my face, brush my teeth, put on the outfit I previously laid out the night before, following up with my "champagne toast" perfume and lotion as well as deodorant, of course. I walk back to my bathroom and remove the jumbo size bonnet to reveal my distress locs. I decided that im just gonna let them hang down since they're still fairly new. I put on some mascara, brush and lay my eyebrows down and apply some cherry flavor chapstick to my lips. I don't do too much to my face since I think natural looks best on me.

6:45𝐚𝐦

I walk back to my bedroom and notice I received a text from best friend, Lorre.

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞🫶🏾🤡

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝, 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡?
𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡🙄

𝑌𝑒𝑠, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑢𝑝 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒😤 𝑦𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑘 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘😭

𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒?🥹

𝐴ℎ𝑎..ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎..🙂
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑙𝑙!!

𝑌/𝑛.
𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑒!!
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

I sit my phone down and laugh at my friend. "She always want some food" I say to my self as I put on my "signature" ring, necklace and bracelet set my mom got me for my birthday. I start packing my stuff in my bookbag, which was really only my chromebook, a notebook and a pen(just in case) it was the first day of school so we shouldn't be doing anything, just talking about the same stuff they say at the beginning of every school year. I grab my keys and phone, double checking that I have everything before I walk out the house. "Okay, I'm good" I say to myself as I walk down the stairs to the garage.

 "Okay, I'm good" I say to myself as I walk down the stairs to the garage

𝑌/𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑤.𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

*:・゚✧*:・゚·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.*:・゚✧*:・゚

7:00𝒂𝒎

Y/n walks into the school, shortly meeting up with some friends, including Lorre.

"Hey, yall" she says in a some what smooth but raspy voice.

The whole friend group greeted in various ways.

"So no donut foreal best..?" Lorre pouts while hugging y/n. "I really could have got you one to be honest but you asking me while Laquer is right there...yo wholeee boyfriend" she says hugging back.
"Girl- if you don't love me nomo just say that" she says as they all sit down at the lunchroom table waiting until the time gets closer to the start of class. Konoha High school is a pretty diverse school, which y/n loved. Seeing people with different ethnicities, culture, looks, etc was exciting for her.

" 'Rell, you said yo first class was English right?" Y/n asked
"Uhhh, yeah, yeah. You too, Amoria?"
"Nah" is all she could get out with a mouth full of waffles, while covering her mouth.
Emerell spoke "Dang. is it good?"

The small group laughed, knowing them waffles really was that good. It was getting close to that time so they all started going their separate ways, Emerell and y/n walking together.

"Aye, imma be in there inna minute, I gotta go put some in my locker" Emerell said to y/n as they were about to walk into class. She nodded "Mhm" And walked into class. For a split second, she made eye contact with a boy. He had his hair in a ponytail, with a few loose stands hanging down in the back and front of his head. He had on a dark green jacket with a white top underneath, black sweat pants, and dunks in the color pine green, that had orange laces to match the subtle orange design in he's jacket, all topped with a simple silver chain and black beaded bracelet. Y/n had seen him around in previous years and would be lying if she said she didn't think he was fine but she quickly dismissed it, sitting towards the middle back of the room, leaving a seat for Emerell.

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I had English as my first class...the worse class I could have in the morning, besides Geometry. Sitting towards the back of the classroom, I scroll on Instagram while waiting for class to start. The door opens, and like what most people do when someone walks in, I look to see who it is. Lowkey wishing it was the teacher so we can start doing something already. Instead, I make eye contact with a brown skin girl, with long locs. I nonchalantly look back at my phone after a second, since it would be weird if I looked any longer. I believe I've been going to school with her every since freshman year, I don't really know. I don't pay attention to other people like that but...it would be a lie if I said she hasn't caught my attention a couple of times . I've only gone out with one girl in these entire 4 years, and I don't plan on dating anyone anytime soon. She was...a lot for me to handle, personally, but cool girl overall. About a minute later a tall, dark-skinned dude with red and black locs walked in and sat next to her. "-Boyfriend" I instantly thought before returning my attention back to my phone. The teacher walked in shortly after, explaining simple rules that she had for the class. I felt myself drifting away into a nap already. I mean the class is an hour long, and we aren't gonna do anything so I might as well..

𝙰/𝚗~ 𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢, 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎!! 𝙳𝚎𝚏𝚏 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 5:25𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚝 7𝚊𝚖, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚝𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 𝚏𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚘! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛/𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍🥱. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚝𝚜💀🤎