𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

It was Prom season at Konoha Highschool and all the juniors and seniors were excited. Posters and flyers were posted all around the school to remind students about the event and to buy their tickets.

"Yeah, me and Shikamaru already bought our tickets. We're going out shopping later on today" Y/n said as she sat down at the lunch table.

"I just love how even before you guys were dating he said he was gonna take you to prom! Should've known right then and there!!"

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "What colors are you and Lacquer wearing Rere?"

"Ummm I think we decided on Purple and gold. I think that'll be nice. What you think Bubba?" Lorre asked Lacquer.

"Yeah that's cool, Re' "

"Are sureee? I want you to like it too"

"Yeah it's up to you baby" he flashed a reassuring smile

"Yuck." Y/n sticking her tongue out pointing her finger"

"Hypocrite." Lacquer sneakily whispered. "Anyways. Emerell Jackson." He said calling the boy out

"What?" The dreadhead said before taking a sip of water.

"You need to stop being scary and ask Amoria to be yo prom date"

"I already did while you over there thinking you know everything" Rell responded casually

"Whattt??" Lorre said in a louder tone

"Finally!!! Been waiting forever" Y/n exclaimed.

"What color y'all wearing??" Lorre asked excitingly

"Black and red."

"Okay. Can we just pause?" Lacquer spoke up. "When did all this happen?? And you ain't tell not a single soul!"

"Some time in the beginning of April. And I didn't tell y'all 'cause y'all got some loud mouths."

"First of all. Now you know me Emerell" Y/n said in an offended tone. "These other two are the loudmouths."

"Not too much.." the couple both said side-eyeing the girl.

"What colors you n' Shikamaru wearing n/n?" Emerell said ignoring her statement.

"Mmmm, I don't know...I told him I like him in green and I don't mind that color but I was also thinking about F/c too...We'll see when we go out today."

"Prom is in like 3 weeks so we got some time." Lorre mentioned

"Yeahh.. imma look at all the different styles of dresses at the shop then we'll probably have the colored figured out then. I'm not too pressed about it"

The group soon finished their lunch and headed different ways to get to their next class. It was Wednesday so Shikamaru and Y/n didn't have the same lunch period but they'd see each other in the next class.