𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

"𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑎" Y/n says while sitting down, tossing her bag on the table.

"𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐩...𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐡?" Shikamaru commented after noticing the mark on her face

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎℎ..ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑛𝑒?"

Smirking, he answers back- " 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥"

"𝑜𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔* she starts rubbing her face

"𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝"

"𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 6𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘" y/n shakes her head jokingly

"𝐎𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐨."

"𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒"

Y/n and Shikamaru were currently in math class. The teacher started explaining the material for the week. Y/n scrolled on TikTok, looking at random videos when she came across something that she found funny. She covered her mouth in an attempt to suppress her laughter but failed. Shikamaru noticed and smiled while furrowing his eyebrows.

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚?"

Y/n showed him the video since she couldn't get any words out. Shikamaru joined her, both of them laughing at the TikTok. The two of them enjoyed moments like this. Y/n thought it was cute how his eyes closed every time he laughed. Shikamaru always loved hearing y/n laugh. He didn't know why but her smile made him happy. Even just being around her felt like a breath of fresh air. The same for Y/n. She felt so relaxed with Shikamaru. Not that she didn't feel the same way with her friend group, but Shikamaru made her feel different from the rest of her friends. And vice versa. The thought of potentially liking one another never really came across their mind. For all they knew, or wanted to know, was that they became really good friends.

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐮' 𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕☁︎

I was currently in gym class. I didn't feel like dressing today, which was me just putting my gym shirt over whatever I had on but still. I started walking towards my friends and I could hear Naruto's big mouth saying something like "I told yall they were gonna be friends... at least for now" Then Ino chipped in saying "I said that! And shut up he walking over here"

I already what they were talking about. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yall are annoying" I dap up the rest of my friends, passing up Ino and Naruto. I don't know why they are so invested in my nonexistent Love Life. They act as if I don't already have female friends, so what's so different about Y/n?

"𝑆𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑠 𝑢𝑝, 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑢"

"Yup..Yall don't deserve one."