𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Walking out of the school to her car, it finally clicked in her mind that she gave her number to Shikamaru. Yeah, it was only for work purposes but it still made her feel some type of way. One part of her didn't want to text him at all and the other did. "We really don't have to talk...I can just send him my part and he sends me his and that'll be it" Y/n thought to herself. She eventually got home, and her mom asked her to help with some things. Already tired from school, y/n sighed and complied. Once she was done, she plopped down on her bed and immediately went to sleep. Them 7/8 hours of school were getting to her. Honestly, when Shikamaru got home, he did the same. They both completely forgot about each other, and the work. Later on that day, about 3-4 hours, Y/n and Shikamaru woke up. Not too long after, Shikamaru remembered Y/n and chemistry. He grabbed his phone in a semi-panic, not wanting y/n to think he was some lazy jerk that left all the work for her to do by herself. He checked his messages but nothing new, except for his friends spamming in the GC. He texted her just to reassure her that he would get the work done.

𝐘/𝐧

𝑀𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑛𝑔𝑙💀
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑘, 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♡︎

I had woken up from my nap, which was much needed after I realized how much better I felt after. I check my phone and saw that a has 2 messages from Shikamaru. To be honest, my heart sank to the bottom of my black booty. I had forgotten that a gave Shikamaru my number and about the assignment. I open the message and read it. Feeling relieved, I texted back letting him know that I had fallen asleep too, and would send him the work when I finished. Something about him and his reassurance just...does something to me- Like when he said he would come to my table instead, or when he picked up my book and made sure I was okay. It's not helping that I already have 3 classes with him and his number. And his personality is real cool, from what I've seen. I shake my head "Un uh" I say to myself because the last thing I need to be doing is embarrassing and involving myself with some cute boy that I'm not even friends with. I walk over to my bookbag and grab my Chromebook, putting on some music in the background to help me get this work done.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐮'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕☁︎

About an hour later, I finished my part of the assignment. It was basically just questions about the lab. I sent what I had done to y/n and she sent me her's shortly after. I felt kinda bad that she had a bit more questions than me but she said it was fine. Not on some stalking-type stuff, but I peeped the reversible octopus plushie in the background. I chuckled at how at had the same one. I thanked her for the other part of the assignment and said something about the plushie cuz why not.

𝐘/𝐍

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠.
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 ℎ𝑢ℎ?💀

𝑵𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅💀
𝑴𝒓. 𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌😤