𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

s/t= Skin tone🤎

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·. ·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·.

"Only three more days until winter break, gotta push through" Shikamaru said to Y/n as the two of them walked to the break room.

"Well these three days need to hurry up" Y/n answered back with a groan

Shikamaru responded with a slight chuckle "You okay n/n?"

"I'll be better once the break gets started. I feel like life is choking me" she joked

"It be like that sometimes but I got you"

Y/n looked up at Shikamaru, his nose ring and earrings slightly glistening from the lights. The few strands of hair hanging down from a poorly done ponytail. His soft but structured features looked perfected in Y/n's eyes. Shikamaru looked back down at the s/t girl. He studied her face, looking deeply into her brown eyes.

"What?" They both said simultaneously

"You looked at me" y/n said defensively

"But you were looking at me first?" He questioned her

"Nice nose ring, Nara" the girl said, trying to ignore shikamarus's comment.

"Thanks. Your septum piercing looks nice on you"

"You just now realizing that I have one?"

"No, I've always known"

"Hmm" Y/n hummed to herself

The two teens sat on a couch close to the door. Their bodies were close enough to the point where Y/n's hips touched the side of Shikamaru's leg. They got so comfortable around each in a short amount of time. Shikamaru enjoyed Y/n's company and vice versa.

Thinking about that subtle moment between him and y/n, Shikamaru thought about the conversation he had with his friends over the phone. "Does she like you..?" Shikamaru honestly didn't quite know. He's been told that he can be really dense at times but was this one of those times? He thinks back to some of the interactions the two shared but kept making up excuses as to why it couldn't be a potential sign of Y/n having the same feelings as him. "Maybe I should ask one of her friends...?" Shikamaru thought to himself. It'll be very embarrassing but his feeling for the girl grow over time.

"Wassup 'Rell?" Y/n answered a FaceTime call from her friend

"Aye, Y/n you got the answers to that study guide from Spanish class?"

"Nah, I already turned it in"

"Man you suck Y/n" Lacquer spoke in the background

" Liquor- Lacquer do not play with me cuz who the ones asking for my study guide answers" Y/n said with a raised eyebrow

"Look now-" Lacquer grabbed Emerell's phone

" I can send it to them if they need it that bad. I didn't turn it in yet.." Shikamaru suggested quietly, not wanting it to seem like he was listening to their conversation

Lacquer rambled a bit but Y/n cut him off

"Listen bum. Shikamaru is willing to send y'all unresponsible- selves the answers so calm down"

"Aw for real?! Thanks bro bro!"

"Give me my phone back, punk" Y/n watch as Emerell grabbed his phone from Lacquer's hands. "But thank you Shikamaru, you a real one"