𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I just wanna know if you know what you're doing. Or am I just being delusional? But I highly doubt that cuz you kissed me. Twice." Y/n said giving Shikamaru a look.

The two were once again sitting in Shikamaru's car. When Y/n got into the car, Shikamaru tried greeting her, but was met with a "shut up". The girl then started to say what was on her mind all that time. A part of her didn't want to say much about it, but the frustration of the whole situation took over.

"And it's like, I know you know I like you. You can't be that dumb. And it's obvious that you like me. At least that's what I think...That's what thought."

" I do-"

"Well, how long you gon' like a girl and kiss a girl before you ask her out huh? Either that or just don't wanna go out with me. I mean that's cool but-"

"But why wouldn't I want you to be my girl"

"I don't know..." Y/n said in a more quieter tone than her previous statement. "I mean Temari doesn't seem like she's over you...and maybe you're not either. That's why you haven't done anything yet?" She asked questioningly.

"Real bogus if that's true." Y/n sunk into the seat, looking out the window. Her tone was less heated than before, letting the possibility
of her thoughts sink in.

"It's kinda frustrating cause it's making me feel like you playing with me.."

"I know, and I'm sorry.."

It was quiet for a second. Felt like ages to Y/n until she heard Shikamaru's voice again, making her fix her attention away from whatever the street lights lit up outside the window, toward the man in front of her.

"I guess I was just a lil nervous...didn't know if you were 100% feeling me...And You're right.. Temari wasn't over our break up. That was the reason she called me that night. But I told her that there weren't any chances of us getting back together especially with you in my life. She was shocked and lowkey tried to gaslight me into thinking that you weren't interested in me. Exactly why I blocked her. Was starting to get on my nerves not gon lie." Shikamaru said causing the curly head girl to laugh a bit.

"Y/n. I want us to be together. I wanna be able to kiss you as my girlfriend and not just as a friend that I like. I wanna be with you and not have to hold back. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Well..-"

"I would've brought flowers and asked you out the proper way but I didn't know how this would go" Shikamaru chuckled

Y/n reached over and hugged the boy, snuggling her head in his neck. She was relieved and couldn't say many words to describe how happy she was. Shikamaru, of course, hugged her back with the same intensity. "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/n?" The girl nodded "Of course" and pulled back.

"Finally!" She said pushing the boy slightly. "Took you long enough- had me overthinking and all that. You too fine to not be with me" Y/n said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

Shikamaru laughed. "I'm sorry" he said before placing a sweet kiss on the girls' lips.

☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵⋆。゚☁︎。。☽︎

It's been about 4 months since the two got together. They've grown even closer together—now learning about each other on an intimate level. It felt good for both of them. They've been holding back their feeling for a while and it felt nice to fully express them towards one another.