𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

"Nah I'm not trying nothing again. Not finna make myself look desperate, cause I'm not. If he wanna continue messing around with his ex, then cool but you not finna have me involved in that." Y/n explained to Lorre.

Y/n was going to ask Shikamaru how he really felt about her and vice versa. That was until she saw the name that flashed on Shikamaru's phone when he received a call. Y/n was already skeptical about talking to the boy in the first place because of the Temari situation. Y/n isn't one to get in between two people but when Shikamaru reassured her that day, she felt secure.

"So you really think he still messing around with that Temari girl?"  Lorre questioned

"I mean I don't want to but why else would she be callin him? And like I said, one day in gym she came up and asked if me and Shikamaru were dating so obviously it's something going on between them?"

"Wait you said that was his ex right? Maybe she still like him but Shikamaru not with it..?"

"Okay...but why would she call him? You don't call people outta the blue like that unless it's a reoccurrence.."

Lorre shrugged her shoulders as she looked at her friend with pitiful eyes.

"Crazy ex typa situation.?"

"Well they can miss me with that.." Y/n sighed and took a second to think. "I just... I don't know. The moment I finally get the courage to say something, this happens...Maybe he don't feel the same way I do for real.."

"I think he does... I don't how to explain what happened or what's going on but I can tell that boy has something for you. I say just take a few days and see if he texts you- cuz we not chasing after nooooo lil boy!! Absolutely not."

"Right!" She let out a small giggle.

☾︎ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☽︎

A days passed and Shikamaru was so eager to explain himself to Y/n but it was stuck and confused on what to to do. A day after after Temari had texted him, she called him again. Shikamaru made the simply mistake of deleting her number but not blocking it so he couldn't receive any for of communication from her. He answered it in an attempt to figure what her problem was and to solve it right then in there.

・゚*:・゚·:*¨ FlashBack ¨*:·.*:*:・゚

"Wassup Temari." Shikamaru said in an irritable tone.

"So that's how you answer the phone now?"

Shikamaru chuckled lightly even though nothing was funny. "I'm not playing with you right now. What did you call me for?"

"Rude." The girl mumbled under her breath. "I just..wanted to talk to you..about something."

"Mhm."

Temari sighed quietly in annoyance. "Would you stop acting like that. I'm trynna talk to you knowing we haven't talked in a long time and you making it harder than what it need to be Shikamaru."

"Go ahead and say what you wanna say Temari." Shikamaru said trying to suppress his attitude.

The blonde girl took a quiet breath before speaking. "I know that when we broke up, we both said that the feelings were mutual and there were no hard feelings right?"