𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

"So Y/n how was your lil date hmmm? Cause clearly we weren't invited" Lorre said jokingly

"I wouldn't wanna go anyway" Emerell commented, never removing his attention away from the game in front of him.

"Emerell shut up. Please and thank you."

"Okay, fat fat."

Lorre huffed In annoyance. "Anywaysss, seriously how was it?"

"First of all, it wasn't a date. He had his little cousin and I brought Malaiyah with me" Y/n  responded. "All we did was ride the rides and just hang out.." she said looking up at her Tv, twirling the hair in the back of her head.

"There she go yall...Lying again" Lacquer chipped in.

"Yeahh.. you not telling us something Y/n" Amoria spoke up.

Y/n silently cursed Lacquer's intuition and being fluent in body language. It's not that she didn't want to tell them that Her and Shikamaru kissed but at the same time....She didn't want to tell them that Her and Shikamaru kissed. And this time it wasn't for fun-zies or non meaningfully. Nah. That kiss meant something. For the rest of that night, Shikamaru and Y/n didn't say anything about it since their younger relatives hung around them so they wouldn't get lost.

"Yall just some hatersss!!" Y/n said trying to defend herself. "We didn't do anything but have fun at the festival."

"Sooo why you ain't invite us?" Lacquer said suspiciously

"It's not like I was the one that suggested it...He asked me."

"Man, if Y/n and her man wanna go out and have fun, then let her be"

"Emerell shut up!!! But for real, just let me beeee" Y/n said singing the last word.

"They probably kissed again or something" Amoria said entertaining the conversation.

Y/n Looked at the camera in shock. Her lips slightly parted and her eyes widened.

"AGAIN..?" Lacquer questioned

"Again?" Emerell finally looked at his phone, looking at Y/n's part of the Group FaceTime.

Amoria looked away from the screen muttering a small "oops" not knowing that this information wasn't known to everyone.

"Next thing you know they gon be over each others house's" Lacquer shook his head.

"Probably already did..tsk tsk tsk"

"NO!!! No no. Stop playing with me y'all! Okay yes, we may have kissed..again. But that's it. After we got done with the festival he drove Me and Malaiyah home..."

Everybody looked Into the camera with somewhat shocked faces. The same Y/n that's been saying she'd never entertain a boy for a while is now sitting up here explaining how she kissed her crush for the second time.

"Okay so like...what happened??" Lorre spoke up, breaking the tension that was created.

"I don't even know.." Y/n sighed. "We got off a ride and he got sick a lil and then we started talking...and somehow that ended up in us kissing."

"In front of the children!?" Lacquer exclaimed

Everyone erupted in a laugh. The called filled with mutters of "you stupid" and "Lacquer you play too much".  The call quieted down before Y/n spoke again.

"No of course not. That's why we didn't say much about it afterward because Laiyah and Mirai were with us."

"Wait who's Mirai? I know Malaiyah is your sister but.." Amoria asked