𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖 𝑷𝑶𝑽

It's the last week before winter break, Thank God. Coming to school day after day, week after week is making me slowly lose my mind The past few days have been kinda hectic. Naruto and Ino almost got in to a fight because some dude was trynna hook with Claira, and when she declined he called her...somethings I'd rather not say. I think Temari trynna make be jealous or something? Don't know what's going on with that, and my mind keeps coming back to the fact that Y/n likes somebody..When I asked her she obviously seemed a lil nervous to tell me. I feel like she she knows I like her, which is kinda embarrassing. I walked into the house and greeted my mom and dad. It's about 5:45pm and I just got back from doing some after-school tutoring. I don't do it that often and I get paid for it too. I walk into my room, closing the door behind me and start preparing myself to take a shower, hoping the water will wash away some tension.

𝒀/𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽🤎

"So what happened??"

"Nothing really.. I told him that somebody tried getting with me, which actually ended happening and then... somehow it led to him saying he was gonna take me to prom and then I embarrassed myself by telling him I like someone.."

"ok wait wait wait waitttt. Imma need you to tell me every little detail..in order for this too work"

I heard Lorre say while putting on some glasses and grabbing a notebook and pen. "This girl is so extra" I said mentally eye rolling. I told everything that happened and everything that was said. I watched as a smile creeped up in her face at sometimes but I chose to ignore it. Looking back at it, that whole scene was kinda cringe to me. But what made him want to "take me to prom." And yes, air quotes around that because what if it doesn't happen? I don't wanna get my hopes up high.

"So i don't know if you're just a lil dumb or just trying to ignore the fact that HE LIKES YOU!"

Mm" I groaned. " Ion know, I just don't wanna look stupid Lorre."

"Ok, let's be honest. He obviously felt some type of way, especially when you said you'd prolly give "him" you number. Then he said he'll take you to prom "so I can stop bothering you"

She said putting air quotes around the last phrase.

"Okay. So. If he does like me then what? Go up to him an ask him out? No "

"You could thought, but whatever. Just drop hints and then he'll start dropping hints too. do you even wanna go out with him n/n? Cuz it don't seem like it"

" Yes? No? I don't knowww! This whole thing is a little too much. I got other stuff I need to worry about and I'm confused on whether or not I wanna go out with my friend. First of all- I don't even know if he wants to date me- I feel like I just met dude"

"Ok you seem stressed bestie..but deep down you know what you want, you're just a little conflicted with everything else around you."

She said, putting a couple of chips in her mouth.

"Yeah, a lot of stuff been on my mind. I haven't decided on what I wanna do in college yet and I swear EVERBODY is on my back about it- like choosing what you wanna do for the rest of your life is something sooo easy. It's so quick to loose motivation, and I'm trying not to let these grades slip"

I said with a little laugh at the end.

"I mean shikamaru is a cool guy, fine as heck too-"

"Lmaoooo"