𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐮'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ☁︎

My eyes flutter open at the sound of the bell. I unconsciously get up and walk out of class not knowing what class was next on my schedule. I check my phone to see that it was chemistry, remembering that a few of my friends were in that same class. Surprisingly, my friend group did have a lot of people within it. Stuff like this usually bothers me and I want nothing to do with it but the people in this group respected each other and their space. We complimented each other's personality well, I'd say. I Walk into class, my loud mouth friend, Naruto, greeting me.

"YOOO SHIKAMARU-"

"Shut up bro, why you yelling" Tamir scolded

"Naruto you loud af dude foreal" Claira commented

I shake my head as I dap my friends up, joining them at the lab tables. My long time friend, Ino, sitting behind me.

"Why are your eyes red, shikamaru..?? Don't tell me you gave in to that stuff."

I rolled my eyes, already know what she what "stuff" she was talking about

"Chill. I took a nap in my last class"

"of course you did. It's the first day, can't stay up for that?"

"I'm just tryna get done with this, ready to graduate already"

"Felt that. And this year gon' go by fast too. I already know" Tamir commented.

"Hopefully! This school is making me sick foreal" Naruto says while rubbing his stomach.

Everyone let's out small chuckles; shaking their heads. Their friend was 'sum else'.

𝒀/𝑵 𝑷𝑶𝑽♡︎

I sat at one of the lab tables, by myself, scrolling through tiktok. None of my friends had this class right now, which was a bummer, but I don't mind sitting alone. I'd rather have it that way anyway. Over the murmuring and bickering of other students, I hear someone greet a person in a loud but happy voice.

"YOOO SHIKAMARU-"

Was all the boy could get out before another dude tells him to shut up while shoving him. I turn my head to see the same boy that was in my previous class. "Shikamaru...thats a nice name " I thought to myself. He had to be about 6ft with a nose piercing and a stud earring in both ears. His laid back demeanor as he walks up to his friends and daps them up, makes me blush a lil but I quickly shake my head and continue swiping up, watch short videos on tiktok. Getting into a relationship was not something on my mind to be honest. Even though senior prom is gonna be big this year, I'm not sure about having a date and all of that. Of course Lorre is going with Lacquer, and I think somethings going on with Emerell and Amoria. It's not necessarily obvious that they like each other to people beside our friends but they definitely have their moments. Last year, junior prom, we all went as a group, and took some raw flicks. But this year... I really don't know but prom ain't until later in the year so it's not nothing to think about right now. I then text the group chat knowing these gremlins would cure my boredom.

4our musketeers 💯👻

N/N🖤🫡
Hey guyzz. I'm bored wyd?

Bighead bestie❤🍩🫡
Girl. We doin another icebreaker 🙄
Imma cry.

Liquorrrr🥃🫡
Im bout to gts.
We over here looking around like
big barney's that dk what to do.
Teacher took attendance and that's it.
Glad this class only 40 minutes 😮‍💨