𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒖'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽☁︎

I got home, changed out of my clothes, and immediately laid down- Well, after I greeted my parents, of course. About 15 minutes later, I realized that I couldn't go to sleep. "Are you serious?" I said to myself. I spent a whole day of school being tired and the moment I get home I can't go to sleep. I sighed and got up, fixing my grey sweatpants and white tank. I think about the "part 2" for that chemistry assignment..crazy. But I guess, at our big age, we weren't just gonna mix water and food coloring together and call it a day. The thought of y/n popped into my mind. Her vibe was real cool and chill, which made it easy to talk to her. Seemed like someone I could be friends with, but I already know how my friends are. I walked out of my room, and down to the kitchen-

"𝑶𝒉- 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑" my mom says to me while stirring the food on the stove.

"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝" I said while grabbing some water from the fridge.

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆"

I breathed in, but before I could release my breath, my mom gave me one of those looks.

"𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"𝑴𝒉𝒎𝒎. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔."
I didn't even bother changing clothes so I just threw on a black hoodie. Grabbing the keys from the counter, I walk out to my car. I put one hand on the stirring wheel and the other one on the gear shifter, putting my car into first gear, then switching once I got out of the driveway. I connect the aux to my car and "I was never there" by the weekend started playing. (I have no idea how stick shifts work so if this is wrong, I'm sorry💀)

About 10 minutes later, I pull into the store's parking lot. After parking, I get out of the car and walk into the store, already knowing what aisle to go down. The amount of time my mom has made me go get rice from the store is wild. We should have them stacked up by now. On my way to the aisle, I could've sworn I saw y/n, but my eyes been playing tricks on me lately, so I didn't think anything of it. Hopefully, it's not her cause seeing ppl outta school is awkward. I grab a bag of rice. I head towards the self-checkout lane, grabbing a bag of gushers too, cause why not. Waiting for a spot to come available, I see y/n checking her stuff out. "So that was her.."
I think to myself. She had on a chill outfit: Black sweatpants and a gray jacket.
"Why we lowkey matching." I thought to myself. I pull out my phone to avoid any type of contact. I don't have anything against her but it would be madddd awkward if we see each other.

𝒀/𝑵'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽♡︎

I was currently on group facetime with my friends, scanning and bagging the groceries, with one airpod in my ear.. "My mom always sending me to the store, it's crazy. But she can't get mad at me for buying these snacks tho"

"𝑩𝒓𝒐, 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓, 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈, 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌??"