Science Class |chapter 13|

The next day everything became a bit more optomistic in the group. Archie repaired his relationship Jughead and Veronica repaired her relationship with Betty as well. The only other thing that was still on everyone's mind was a murder running loose in Riverdale. I just threw on a white tang top and some garbage pants. I threw my hair up to a ponytail and headed to school. Everything was going smoothly, Jughead and I walked to science class.

We kept on making jokes that the last time we went to class, Cheryl scared everyone my stabbing her frog. We walked into class and took a seat behind Cheryl and one of her friends. The teacher was writing down what we were going to be learning that period.

"We're reviewing the system of human biology starting with..." the teacher paused at the sight of the Principal, the sheriff and his right hand man, my dad. Cheryl looked at them without taking a single blink. She wasn't afraid. She was scream of what would happen. "You're here for me arn't you? Becuase if the autopsy?" She said. "We don't need to do this in front of your classmates Cheryl," Weatherbee said. "It's alright Principle Weatherbee. They'll find out soon enough," Cheryl replied.

She put her hands out like she was going to be arrested. "Now that won't be necessary," Sheriff Keller said. "Wait Blossom find out about what?" I asked. "That I'm guilty," she said. As my dad came over to her, I tried to stand up to find out everything. But Jughead pulled my arm and told me to sit down. "She didn't kill him. I know it!" I whispered. "How do you know that? She just said she was guilty," he said. I was a little quiet before tell him, "It's easy to tell when a twin is lying."

We finished the rest of class and when the bell rang, the whole class rushed over to the principles office to see Cheryl. Some people were a bit too lat because Cheryl was literally pulled out of school by her parents. I headed to the kings where I saw everyone sitting around concerned. "So are you suspects now?" Veronica asked. "My dad said a we all are," I said. "Including me," Kevin added. "Not me girl. I don't know these people," she said. "Guys should we maybe rebinge making a murder on Netflix tonight?" Kevin asked.

Sorry can't gotta stay late to work on the paper," Betty said. "Count me out too. I've got a date tonight," Veronica said. "You do?" I said. Which Riverdale hottie made the cut?" Kevin asked her. "Hey Vee-lo," a voice called. I looked over to see Chuck Clayton. "I'll swing by the pembrooke at pick you at 8:00?" "I'll be waiting," she said. My stomach started to drop. But not in a good way. "Chuck Clayton?" Betty asks. "Your going on a date with Chuck?" Kevin followed.

Most of their words started to muffle together. I couldn't really understand how Chuck can attack some girl to try to get into their pants and then go on a date. As Betty got up, and pulled me off the couch to some office. She didn't tell me why but she said she would explain later. "If journalism is dead what are we doing here?" Jughead asked. I looked over my shoulder so see Jughead in the doorway. "The Blue and Gold isn't dead Juggy and Kathrine. It's just dormant," she explained.

"But walking up," Jughead muttered. "You're writing a novel right? About Jason Blossom murder?" She asked. "He is," I answered, while he explored the room. "Riverda.es every own cold blood," he said, holding up a magnifying glass. "Which stared out as a series of articales. I'm hoping you'll come write for the Blue and Gold. And Katherine I want you to be our photographer. I heard you take great pictures," Betty said. "I just don't think the schools paper is the right fit for my voice," Jughead said. "And I take pictures about mystery and nature," I added.

"Juggy, Katie..." Right when she said that nickname I felt sick. Some people can have a nicknames for me. But not this early on. "Jason's death changed Riverdale. People don't want to admit that but it's true. We feel it. Nothing is bad was ever supposed to happen here but it did. I want to know why." "Would I get complete freedom?" He asked. "I'll help... edit and suggest. But it's your story it's your voice. And Kathrine can help people see that," Betty said. So some reason the way she talked made me off. She was talking to Jughead like I wasn't even I the room. But I bit my tongue.

"Doesn't sound like complete freedom but... I'm in," he said with a smile. They both looked at me with anticipation. "I'm in too," I sighed. "I guess it won't be that bad." "Okay great!" Betty said, getting all excited. "Um in that case I have your guys first assignment. There's one person who was at the river on July fourth that no one is talking about," Betty told us. Jughead and I knew where this was going.

"Dilton Doiley," Jughead said. "And his Scouts," I added. "Exactly," Betty replied. We started to walk off then Betty caught my attention. "Hey Katherine?" She asked. "Hum?" "Can I have you later for another story?" She asked. "Yea of course," I replied. As Jughead and I walked out of school he started to have a smile on his face. "What has you smiling Jones?" I asked him.

"Watching you in that outfit, trying to convince people to take you seriously," he said. "What you suggest I change?" I questioned him. "If you want too. I'm not judging," he said, putting his hands in the air. I grabbed his arm and made him walk faster to my house. When we got to the house I admittedly ran to my room. I felt Jughead in the kitchen to get anything he wanted while I changed. I sdecided to change into some dark clothes. A black crop top, dark gray short sleeve hoodie, four arm high fingerless gloves, black leanings, and some combat boots. "Okay let's go," I told Jughead, walking out the door.