Chapter 2

??? POV

*Beep-Beep*

*Beep-Beep*

*Beep-Beep*

'Ugh! I can't be more idiotic then I was just now! I believed that, that dream was real?! Plus, right as I was getting to the good part, I fell out of my bed! How idiotic was that!?'

"SHADOW!!! GET YOU'RE LAZY LITTLE BUT OUT OF BED AND READY FOR SCHOOL!!! FOR PETE'S SAKES!!! ITS THE FIRST DAY!!"

"Yikes! OKAY VANILLA."

'Geez, my maid, Vanilla, sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.... I should probably go get ready before she comes up here and yell at me some more...'

As Shadow thought to himself about last night's dream, he wondered who that gorgeous girl was. Surely she would be a rarity to have.

Shadow then sat up in his bed, and groggily moved his legs to one side, of his King Sized bed, and checked the time on his alarm clock.

He sighed, 'I don't wanna walk all the way to the my bathroom....'

Shadow's bathroom was only two yards away from his bed, but he still felt lazy. He reaches over for a glowing green orb that his Mother gave to him, when he was six. Shadow raised the glowing green orb and mumbled sleepily,

"... Chaos Control..."

He appeared in his bathroom with the vibrant emerald in his hand. He sets down the emerald and turns the shower on, already done with brushing his teeth he jumps into the shower.

??? POV (again)

'First day of my new life. I hope there's someone I'll know here. Then at the same time, I hope NO one knows me that well.'

A beautiful, pink hedgehog with, long, flowing pink quills that cascade all the way down to her waist. Holding back the luscious quills behind is a white headband with two slits, with pink ears poking out of it.

The new, junior hedgehog, strided into the open gates of Chaos High School.