Chapter 6

Author's note

Sorry that I write these so slow. I'll try to be faster... Sorry. P.S. there's a very small amount of cussing... Have fun!

Amelia's POV

As turned around to face my class. I unexpectedly found myself staring at someone in the way back. He was an ebony hedgehog with long beautiful crimson strips slithering around him. As I started to lower my eyes I saw that he was staring at me just as mesmerized. I couldn't help myself, so I cracked a big, loving smile at him... And he seemed to of blushed.

Amelia: *giggles*

Miss. M: "So Amelia, how did you make it to this wonderful town of ours, and what's so special about you?"

Amelia: " First off, you can call me Amy. It's pretty long to say Amelia. I stumbled upon this town with the help of my parent...s. And they thought the town was a... Nice place to... Live! Ya. And truthfully, I am really powerful."
I ended with my big, beautiful smile.

Suddenly... The whole class started to laugh! Even Miss. M, but still the ebony hedgehog just looked at me, as if grabbing my every detail with his beautiful ruby eyes. I have him a sad smile. And yet he blushed again realizing he got caught once more.

Mina: "Hahahahahahaha.... God we really need a comedian like you in our school! You're joke just then was PRICELESS! Hahahahahahaha!"

Amy(Amelia): "How would you know if I was telling to truth or not? What if I was telling the truth, but added some lies, and my whole kindness right now is my ultimate disguise?" With my big smile plastered back on, without knowing someone was being devilish.

Rouge: "Oh P-LEASE! No one can really be like THAT, and be 'all powerful'. You at least have to have a weapon of some sort."

I quickly sent a death glare to 'Rouge' and she shut up fast and sat up straight, knowing how powerful I was, and still am.

As Miss. Maria excused me to go sit down, everyone was whispering with one another. Even the 'nerds?'. The whole class got at least 3 minutes of time to talk with their friends, while I sat alone, drawing something indescribable.

Mina POV

Mina: " We NEED her in our group. One, she has the looks. Two, she's a riot. And Three, she has no friends so it is our responsibility to help her with clothing, makeup and accessories!"

While I was waiting for everyone to say 'yay' or 'nay' I noticed two people who still didn't come over to my desk! My boyfriend, Shadow the hedgehog and one of my best friends Rouge the Bat.

Shadow was still staring at that girl,
That's another reason to have her as a friend, boys can't resist her. And poor Rouge, that girl's glare must of scared her so bad! And Rouge is one of the toughest girl I know. And yet another reason to have her, she must be super powerful to scare Rouge like that! I pity her.

I started to walk over to Shadow.

Mina:" Shadow. HEY SHADOW!"
I yelled in his ear.

Shadow: "Damn!"

He quickly turned around, he turned so fast his quills almost hit me!

Shadow: "WHAT THE HELL MINA!?"

Mina: " I was simply helping you out of you're daze." I shrugged it off. " Hey so, me and the whole crew were deciding wether or not to invite the new girl Amy to our crew."

Shadow: " First never say 'crew' again. It's just not right when you do. And if we're voting for the new girl, you got my vote go have fun."

I smiled at him, the kissed him on the cheek, then left to go talk to Rouge.

As I walked closer to Rouge, I noticed she was shaking. Rouge never, EVER shakes! I started to back away and I bumped into Knuckles.

Mina:"Oh goodie! Knuckles, can you help Rouge out... I think she's... Cold?..."

Knuckles:" What the...?"

He looked over at Rouge and saw what Mina was talking about.

Knuckles: "Oh Shit!" He said under his breath.

As I walked away, smirking at what I did(Rouge wanted more boyfriend time), I found myself alone at my desk... I'm never alone! I quickly look around and see that everyone was still discussing the new girl thing. I glanced over at the new girl, and noticed, she's around a bunch of nerds!!! A popular girl CAN NOT be around those freaks! Being the brave, amazing person I am. I confidently walked over to Amy to save her from a bunch of weirdos.