Chapter 15

Now I really feel bad, I looked over all my chapters and absolutely love that support you guys give me... But I still feel really bad... Enjoy! PS I didn't know where this was going sorry!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Shadow's POV

I just lifted my had off the door when it swung open so rapidly, I barely had time to dodge it. When I looked up, Mina was in her lapis blue dress with cobalt heels and diamond earrings and a diamond necklace. A dinner party was happening.

Shadow: "H-hey Mina... Umm... I got you these..."

I handed her the giant Bouquet of Crimson roses. She liked down at the roses and then back up at me, I gave her a sly smile and handed her the roses and started to back away. In the next second she glared at me, swiped my hand and dragged me into her house, leaving the roses outside. She dragged me to her closet, since she has an entirely separate closet from her actual room. She threw me a tux and slammed the door on her way out.

I'm now attending the dinner party.

I figured I had time, so I walked all around her two story closet. The newest clothes, shoes and jewelry. The most expensive accessories and items that haven't even been released! For both men and women, but mostly women. The room had polished iron railing on the second story and on the stair case. The entire room was made of marble, with a pink carpet placed on top the the marbled floor for comfort. Someone could practically LIVE in here!

I quickly changed in one of the five dressing rooms in her gargantuan closet and started to head down stairs...

Mina's POV

WHERE IS HE!?!?

I Gave Him A FreKin TUx aNd TheN hE TakES For-FrEkiN-EvEr!! I swear I'll kill him if he domes up with a shitty bouquet and drenched in sweat on the night of a VERY important dinner party ever again!! Trust me, it's happened more than I can count...

*knock knock knock*

I sighed knowing the guests have finally arrived, riches in all.

Right as I was about to open the door, Shadow came up right behind me panting once more. I rolled my eyes and punched his cheeks.

"WAKE UP!"

I huffed and turned around to open the door.

Narrator's POV

The door of a four story mansion opens up. In the doorway a medium sized mongoose, dressed in all cobalt with diamond accessories, stood next to her talk, ebony, date wearing an all white tux and a blue tie to complete their look together.

Two yards away the first, of 50 cars, was parked to drop off they're rich recipient. It was all the same really. The first car rolled out a silken roll made completely and entirely out of gold, the second car had the same silken carped, but had two smaller girls in front of the recipient to drop small diamonds shapes to look like flower petals. With each passing car came a more extravagant, luxurious and fabulously expensive openings for each of the richest people in the world. At one point the openings got so fancy that trained peacocks walked behind the recipient as trained tigers walked in front, with girls and diamond flower petals in front on that and waters from the Caribbean Sea flowed right next to the diamond, gold, silver mixed silken rug. No expense was spared to present themselves.

Except, nothing stopped there. The party was at least x100 more expensive and extravagant than the openings.

Meanwhile, the tall ebony hedgehog gaped in amazement, while every five seconds his medium sized mongoose elbowed him in the side to get his attention back to the people. Right then, a very wide and very deep river had reviled itself between the social ranking of The mongoose and the hedgehog.