Chapter 5

Author's note

Yay chapter 5! I hope you like it. And if anything is wrong, and I mean anything please comment about it and I will try to fix it! Thank you!

Shadow's POV

Miss Maria: " I understand that not everyone knows everyone else in this class, so I ask all of you to come up when I say you're name, then write you're name on the board and tell us something about yourself."

'This is going to take forever!' I thought to myself. Miss. M started from the top of the list on her desk.

Miss M(Maria): "Let's start alphabetically. Umm... Blaze Cat. Is there a Blaze Cat?"

Blaze: "...H-h-here... Miss. Maria..."

Miss Maria: "Why hello Blaze. Come on up here and tell us about yourself!"

Miss. M flashed a brilliant smile that invited Blaze to the front of the room, where a gigantic chalk board was nailed into the wall.

Blaze started to talk as I started to doze off. I place my earplugs into my triangular ears, picked out a rock song, and dozed off to sleep.

(Shadow's Dream)

Two golden eyes glare at me, as if searching my soul, my memories for something precious. I couldn't turn away, as if my head and neck went stiff and couldn't, wouldn't move. From those piercing golden eyes digging deep into my soul. Soon after a pearly white, Chester cat smile followed the dangerous golden eyes. Slowly a white gloved hand came up to my forehead, and flicked me! I start to fall backwards, unable to catch myself on anything. As I plummet to my doom, I realized that I'm back where I started. Falling, falling, falling down a deep, dark, black abyss...

???: "....Shadow... Shadow!... SHADOW!!!!"

I jolted awake with a start and my headphones were ripped out of my triangles other people call "ears". Everyone in the class started to laugh. Even Miss. M started to giggle at me! How rude!

Shadow: "Mina! What's going on!?"

Mina: "Well if you were awake and actually listening, maybe you'd know what we were doing in the first place!"

Shadow: "So you woke me up! And can you pretty please tell me what we're doing! I'll buy you something expensive!"

Mina: "Sounds fair. Okay, we were walking up one by one to the front and writing our names on the board and telling the class a little about ourselves. Blah blah. Etc, etc."

Shadow: "Thanks sweetheart, tell me what you want later."

I stand up, and walk confidently to the chalk board at the front of the room. I grabbed the white chalk, and wrote my name, 'Shadow', in bold white letters. I turned around to look at my class and spoke. Not noticing a rarity right before my eyes.

Shadow: "My name is Shadow the hedgehog. I am taken, dating Mina the mongoose. I relatively show up late to many things, and I try and enjoy life."

Miss M: "Thank you kindly, *clears throat*, Shadow... Please take a seat. Next is Silver... The hedgehog?..."

I sit back in my seat, actually paying attention, only because I do NOT want that dream to happen again!

As the rest of the students go up to the front and introduce themselves, as well as show off their powers, cause the only way to actually make it in this town is if you're strong, have powers, or fabulously wealthy.

Miss. M: "Okay! Did everyone come up and introduce themselves?"

From the front row, a winter white glove connected to a soft pink arm, rose confidently in the air. As if to make a statement.

Miss. M: "Oh, I'm truly sorry. What's you're name dear?"

???: "Amelia Rose."

The 'Amelia' girl's voice was softer than silk, and was alluring. She stood up to walk to the front of the class. As she walked, she walked gracefully as she glided across the room. At the same time, she sashayed her hips. Her cascading pink quills fell perfectly at her hips, while her miniature triangle ears barely managed to peek out of her pearly white headband. She wrote her name elegantly, better then anyone else's font, as if her name just flowed with the alphabet. She slowly turned around, and her beautiful, sparkling emerald eyes hit my Crimson eyes. She flashed the biggest, brightest, kindest smile I've ever seen! She slowly fell into a polite curtesy, and introduced her self. I didn't hear a word she said, because of how mesmerizing she was. Right before my very eyes, was a princess worth to worship.