Chapter 3

Author's note

There is very small amount of cussing in this chapter!! I'm asking very truly sorry! I feel like this chapter isn't as good as my other two...

Shadow's POV
As I strolled into the gourmet kitchen, complete with 5 star fridge, stove, and cabinets, a sweet and savory aroma hit me hard. My mouth started to water as I was now practically sprinting to the small table, known as an "island". I sat down fast, with my stomach rumbling for fresh and delicious tasting food made by my personal chef. Yum!

"I haven't seen you this hungry since... Since... Since you became the 'most popular' guy in school!" Vanilla exclaimed with air quotes around 'most popular'.

"It's seems that when ever Mr. Shadow gets hungry, something amazing is going to happen!" Cream cheerfully said while coloring a carrot.

Oh ya, you know how I have my maid Vanilla, well she has a child named Cream and they kinda live here with us... Me. We are located in pretty much the middle of no where. Our town is located somewhere on a continent, in the smack dab middle of a state. Our town only has a population of around 1-2000. It's fairly small and we get by, plus the only way you're able to live out here is if you're fabulously wealthy or work for someone fabulously wealthy. I'm not wealthy my mom and dad are, but they are ALWAYS on a trip somewhere amazing and breath-taking. So really it's just me, Cream, and Vanilla.

"Shadow... Shadow.... HEY SHADOW!" Screeched the annoyed looking rabbit.
"Eat you're food before it gets cold, and make sure you finish all of it and Fast."

"Why would I need to finish it fast?" Obviously dumbstruck.

"Because Silver and Knuckles have been waiting here for the past half hour! And I'm stating to feel bad for them... So hurry up Shadow!" Vanilla explained.

"Well why didn't you tell me!?!"

" Mr. Shadow was taking a shower." Informed Cream.

I gorge my food like a maniac and rushed to see my friends. They sat in quite, knuckles watching TV and Silver sketching something amazing (even though he denies that all his art work is good) I sneak up on Silver and snatch his pencil right from his hands.

"Haha, very funny shadow. No if you don't mind can I have my pencil back." Silver said lazily.

"Oh come on you big baby. What're you drawin'?" I asked

"Something cool like me!" Knuckles said smugly

Silver: "If I were drawing you, I would throw up because there is NO way in the universe to make that look cool."

Shadow: " Oh ho!! Shots fired! You gonna take that knuckles!"

Knuckles: "You little bastards! I'll get you!"

Silver: " OH SHIT! Did you guys see the time!?!?"

Knuckles: "No. Why?"

Silver: "CLASS IS GOING TO START IN THE NEXT 2 MINUTES!"

Shadow: "How'd we miss that?! And on the first day too... Man we're in deep trouble now!"

Knuckles: "hmm... I wonder how that happened... Maybe because, WE HAD TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GET READY!"

Shadow: "Oh shut your trap!"

All of us sprinted out the door and into silver's convertible.