Chapter 8

Authors note
Okay so I re-read my story now I'm super motivated to write this story!! PS mild cussing

Espio's POV

I stare at Amy with admiration in my eyes. I noticed she seemed to blush just ever so slightly. I stand from my seat and walk over to her. 20 pairs of eyes landed on me then shifted to her then back to me. I walk my lazy walk over to her and started to hold up a conversation.

Espio: " Amy, you got a serious death wish or major guts to talk to Mina like that. Plus, most people would ditch us just to talk to Mina, and yet you stuck with defending us. Why?"

Amy: "W-why?..."

I noticed she was starting to blush and look down at her feet. I slowly reached out my hand and gently placed it on her soft pink chin to ever so slightly lift her face up to make her look at me. She reddened at this action of mine. I started to smirk with a light rose blush appearing on me too.

Amy's POV

I started to ponder why I did do it. I must've looked away from 'Espio' because I felt his light but lovingly touch which forced me to look into his beautiful golden eyes. I stood there looking into his beautiful eyes to what seemed for forever. I was unable to answer his question by the time the bell rang. I snapped out of my daze, and quickly gathered my stuff ready for my next class.

Espio: "Hey Ames! I'll see you at lunch right?"

I felt all my blood rush up to me head, which caused me to blush like crazy at my new nickname he just gave me.

Amy:" Oh! Definitely, I'll be there Espio!"

I smile my trademark smile, except more gingerly and realistic then my normal smile.

I fast walk out of my home room humming my favorite song. Heart dancing in my chest, and my stomach fluttering with butterflies. I couldn't wait until lunch!

Shadow's POV

I stare at my new addiction, Amelia Rose. Then I noticed everyone was looking at her and someone else... I slightly turn my head to see an old friend. Espio. He was walking over to Amy with is Shitty excuse of a walk! How dare he! Amy deserves a man in a tux with polite manners. He started to talk and she started to reddened!

'SHITY CHAMELEON!! DONT LOOK AT AMY LIKE THAT DONT TALK TO HER BETTER YET STAY AWAY FROM HER!'

I yell at him mentally and I grab the sides of the desk so hard I got Mina's attention.

Mina:"Hey baby. What's wrong sweetheart?"

I didn't talk to her because of how busy I was thinking of ways on how to kill and eat chameleons. Suddenly I noticed both of them went a little red. And realized, Espio had the jump on her. He'll definitely get her at this rate! HELL NO!