Chapter 9

Amy's POV

As I walk into the room of my next classroom, I noticed everything went dead silent. There also appeared to be all eyes in my direction, but I didn't care! Cause I'm in Love. I walk to my seat while still daydreaming about how lunch will go, but the someone stood next to me and blocked my view out the window! I look up to the person full of anger and wrath, that soon dissipated into confusion.

Before my eyes was the same ebony hedgehog from before. The one who kept looking at me. The one with crimson stripes slithering up and down his body. And he had something I didn't notice before, a cute little white-fluffed puff of fur on his chest. As I Inspected him throughly, he coughed to get my attention, which brought me to look up to his beautiful ruby red eyes gleaming into my emerald eyes.

Shadow's POV

I stood in front of where Amy was looking so I could be her attention, I noticed that she was furious with me, but that look was replaced by confusion. She started to look up and my body which made me blush a deep shade of red. To stop her I coughed and looked down at her. As I look into her Emerald eyes, I saw wonder and amazement passing through her eyes. I finally spoke up.

Shadow: "Y-you don't p-plan on being with E-Espio, do you?" I was nervous out of my mind, I could barely think with this beautiful pink rose sitting in front of me filled with wonder about me!

I noticed Amy went a light shade of red at the mention of Espio, and I got angry! This time without hesitation, I spoke confidently.

Shadow: " Espio use to be my friend, if it weren't for him back stabbing me! He took my ex-girlfriend, while I was still dating her, from me! He is an asshole and will hurt you! You stay away from him, he is no good, and terrible at keeping a relationship. So just go and reject him then come be mine."

I was smirking thinking I won her over, until I saw the biggest look of disgust appearing on that sweet face of hers.

Amy's POV

I was listening carefully to the ebony hedgehog that stood right in front of me. As he continued on to how bad Espio was, I couldn't help but think about the strikingly handsome chameleon that I am to meet for lunch, but I was quickly put out of my daze by something the ebony hedgehog said to me. He said 'reject him and come be mine.'

I then realized what this was all about. HE WANTED ME TO BE HIS! I felt my face twist into disgust for the stupid hedgehog in front of he. He looked dumbfounded at me look. I stood from my seat and started to walk to another desk across the room, if it weren't for him grabbing my arm trying to talk to me once again.

'I've had ENOUGH of this, this, BASTARD!'

I turned around with my head held high, and I... slapped him with as much strength as I was allowed to show, hair flipped in his face then walked away! I was smirking devilishly at what I had done, with out noticing the flicker of green to gold to green.