Chapter 13

The long awaited chapter 13 is finally here! Jk. But I am sorry about how slow I am. I just got out of the flow of fanfic. Plus school started for me. So here we go!

Shadow's POV

I glare across the cafeteria. I was practically glaring holes into Estupiod's head. I didn't want him near Rose until I find out what's wrong and yet, he was hugging her from behind in the hallway. He sat next to her last period. And he has Rose's attention, like all the time! What does he have that I don't?

Mina: "Shadow.... Shadooow?.... HEY SHADOW!"

Shadow: "Crap Mina can you possibly be ANY louder. The whole town can hear you."

Mina: "Well sorry for trying to get your attention. But this is the third time TODAY you zoned out. Is it that girl? That little bitch I'll kill her for taking your attention then I'll use her dead body to kill you for not paying attention."

Shadow: 'damn. That's a scary thought.'

Mina: " well anyway baby. What do you want to do after school. We can go to the cafe, we can grab dinner, I can play your stupid gun game on your stupid y-box. Or.... Both our parents are out of town... Maybe you know..."

Mina's hand started to move from my knee to my thigh. I took her hand off me and placed it back on her lap.

Shadow:" Jesus Christ ((sorry for those religious people🙏))Mina that was only ONE time. And we were both drunk okay. I'd never do it willingly with you."

Mina:" What?! No you liked it Shadow!! Geez you bastard!"

Mina stormed off to the bathroom while her entourage followed her.

Shadow:'Now I have to buy her two expensive gifts. Not like her friend Rouge can hook her up with jewelry anytime she wanted'

*sigh*

*clears throat*

I look behind me to see Sonic and kuckles glaring at me. With silver drawing and is headphones in.

Sonic:"Okay now ALL of us have to make up for your little accident. We are finally the coolest guys in school because we're dating the most powerful girls in school and you had to slip up!"

Kuckles:"Sonic is right you know."

Shadow:"Well sorry that Mina was coming onto me trying to have s*x. Geez must've been quite desperate too."

Silver:" That's harsh man. Next time dump her straight out."

Silver didn't even look up to say that.

Sonic:"Don't listen to him. Now, after school you are going to Mina's house in a tux and with flowers and apologize to her wether you like it or not. Because I don't want to be exiled because of your mistake!"

I look to knuckles for a little help. But he looked just as shocked and scared as I was. Sonic NEVER got mad really and yet here he was practically yelling at me. Geez I'm in some serious shit right now. But I guess it's settled, I'll apologize to... *sigh* Mina around 6.