Chapter Forty-Two

11.22.2022

"Oh boy," Rylie groans as she collapses onto the bed. "Don't get me wrong, I loved the bed on the ship. It had a great view, we made some good memories on it," She winks at me before continuing. "It was very comfortable and falling asleep as the ship rocked made it even better. But I really missed our bed." She sighs as she pulls the covers over her.

We'd spent the day getting off of the ship, finding the shuttle to the airport, and then flying home. Getting off of the ship had been hard, and we were both already itching to be back on a cruise. Luckily with our VIP perk, we didn't have to get off of the ship until the last minute so we'd been able to sleep in a little bit, enjoy one final breakfast and walk around the ship for a bit. All in all, the trip had been perfect.

"I missed it too." I agree as I set our luggage against the wall and step towards the bed. I pull the covers off of Rylie before slipping between them and straddling her. "Our bed has a pretty good view." I murmur, taking a brief glance out the window at the glowing city and the sky colored by the setting sun. "And even better memories, I think." I whisper as I press my lips to Rylie's neck. "As for the comfort level, any bed is extremely comfortable as long as you're in it with me."

Rylie's cheeks redden slightly and I smirk before pressing my lips to hers. She moves her hands up my thighs before deepening the kiss, and I suddenly hate the sweats and t-shirt I'm wearing. Not to mention the clothes Rylie is wearing, I really hate those despite how adorable she looks in them.

"Why are we still wearing clothes?" I breathe against her mouth.

"I don't know. Whatever the reason, it's a stupid one." Rylie replies and I giggle.

"I've never agreed with something more." I say before trailing my fingers below her waistband and tugging lightly. It doesn't take long before we're skin to skin and my lips are back against Rylie's. She moves her fingers to all the right places, leaving trails of electricity across my skin.

"Traveling all day wore me out, but your body somehow renews my energy in a way nothing else can..." Rylie purrs before sitting up and moving her lips to my neck. Her hands move around to my back, pulling my body closer as her lips move. My head drops back as she kisses the spot between my neck and shoulder, and I'm unable to stop the moan from leaving my mouth.

"Mm... that's right, baby. She murmurs, her words only making me feel more. "Keep making those sounds for me."

"Only if you do the same." I reply in a low voice before moving my hand down her chest and stomach, stopping just above the place she wanted my touch most.

"Don't stop now..." Rylie pleads before placing her hand over mine and sliding it the rest of the way down. Had I not been turned on already, the way her head drops back and her eyes flutter closed as my fingers make contact would have easily done the job. The throbbing between my legs becomes much more noticeable as I move my fingers against Rylie, and the sounds of pleasure leaving her mouth only add to that.

Rylie seems to sense my need for her touch, and I gasp when her fingers slide between my legs and to my wet center. "How do you always end up topping me?" She murmurs before pressing her lips against my neck, and it's my turn to react to the pleasure her fingers and lips were bringing. The combination of the two were making it nearly impossible for me to focus on what my hand was supposed to be doing to her.

"Let me take care of you, baby." Rylie whispers as she locks eyes with me, making arguing with her no longer an option. Before I have the chance to respond, she quickly flips us over before straddling me.

Her fingers still hadn't moved from my swollen center, and I moan as she begins moving them again. "You're so wet..." Her words only make that fact more evident.