Chapter Sixty-Eight

9.6.2023

Hello everyoneee I hope your day has been gooood:) I was trying to upload a chapter every day for a minute there, but only got 3 before life got in the way lol. Also the cover photo this time is one I got from my backyard a few days ago, I really liked the rainbow:) Anywho, no warnings for this chapter except for some good ol' smut:) enjoy!

"Good morning." I roll over at the sound of Rylie's voice, smiling sleepily as I meet her blue eyes.

"Good morning my love." I reply, scooting closer so I can cuddle up to her. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept really well. My beautiful wife had the wonderful idea to crack the window open just enough that I could cuddle up with her all night and not get overheated." Rylie responds, the smile evident in her voice.

"Mmm... you never get overheated anyway." I laugh.

"Fair enough," Rylie giggles, running a hand through my hair. "But it was really nice with the window open. Not too cold thanks to you and the blankets you put over us."

I laugh and reach a hand out to pat the stack of blankets I'd thrown over our comforter. "You can never have enough blankets."

"You've definitely proven that." Rylie laughs, trying her best to count the many blankets I'd thrown on the bed. "I'm surprised you only did six though, I would expect a higher number from you."

"You know, normally yes. More blankets is what I go for. But, I didn't want there to be any chance of either of us getting too warm. So technically, you replaced my additional blankets." I tease with a grin.

"I was a pretty good replacement, huh?" Rylie smirks.

"The very best." I say softly, brushing my lips briefly against hers. "I really like feeling the heat of your body against mine..."

Rylie's breathing hitches as I take the hem of her shirt between my thumb and middle finger, leaving my index finger free to trail against her soft skin as I slowly lift her shirt.

My own breathing quickens as her thighs come into view first, no longer hidden by the black fabric of her oversized t-shirt. Rylie lays mostly on her side, in a position that happens to provide a view that would bring me to my knees had I been standing. Thank God I'm not standing because every bit of my attention is suddenly pulled to the black lace of Rylie's panties, covering parts of her body that only I knew. Parts that only I had touched and tasted.

God, her taste. I nearly come undone right then at that thought, and quickly pull my bottom lip between my teeth in an attempt to keep some of my composure.

"What do you want, baby?" Rylie asks, her voice deliciously low as she fights to keep it steady. "You have that look in your eyes..." She trails off, swallowing hard.

"What look?" I ask, cocking my head innocently. I know exactly what she means, but I want to hear her say it. I need to hear her say it. Or just hear her in general...

"Like you want to..." She trails off again as a blush rises to her cheeks.

"Come on, baby." I encourage softly, running my fingers along the hem of her panties. Panties that I really want on the floor so I can take their place. "Tell me." I purr before pressing my lips to her neck, making her shiver.

"Like you want to taste me." Rylie whispers breathlessly.

"Mmm... that's my good girl." I grip her hips, pressing my body against hers as I press one last kiss to her neck before pulling back to meet her eyes. "But it's more than a want, Ry. I need to taste you."