Chapter Sixty - Two

7.21.2023

"Fuck..." I breathe as Rylie emerges from the bathroom. "You look... fuck."

She blushes, shyly glancing down at her deliciously revealing outfit. "Does it look okay?"

"You look perfect. Come here." I say softly, standing as Rylie steps towards me. "It's not fair how unbelievably beautiful you are."

"Only for you." Rylie whispers, her eyes finding mine. She gently cups my cheek before pressing her lips to mine, and I shiver as her hands slip beneath my sweater. "I can't be the only one half naked here." She smirks, tugging at the fabric covering my body.

"I will happily be half naked with you. Or all the way naked." I giggle, helping her pull the sweater over my head.

Rylie pulls me down the hallway towards the bedroom, kissing me the entire way. After removing my shorts, she pushes me down onto the bed, bringing a blush to my cheeks as she studies me. Suddenly shy in only my grey lace bra and panties, I grab a pillow and hug it to my chest.

Rylie frowns. "Uh-uh. I want to look at you, and that pillow is preventing me from doing so."

"I know." I giggle, scooting back towards the headboard as Rylie nears me.

"Aspen."

"Rylie."

"God, you're fucking adorable." Rylie finally laughs, kneeling on the bed only inches in front of me.

"It shouldn't be so easy for you to make me blush." I grumble, trying to sound mad.

"Oh, but I love how easy it is." Rylie purrs, bringing her hand to my collarbone. "It's one of my favorite things, watching the hint of red begin in your cheeks, only to drop to your chest.." She pauses, trailing her finger lower before pressing her palm to my chest, just over my heart. "Your beautiful flushed skin allows me to see the effect I have on you. The speed of your heartbeat allows me to feel it. And your eyes," She stops again, bringing her hand up to cup my cheek. "Your eyes tell me just how much you enjoy the way I make you feel."

I swallow hard, struggling to maintain my composure. "I do really, really enjoy it."

"Good." Rylie says before pressing her lips back to mine. The kiss is deep, and I nearly melt as her hands move expertly over my body. She pushes me back onto the pillows, dragging one hand up my thigh while gently biting my bottom lip.

I sigh as her hand moves to my stomach before trailing slowly up to cup my breast. "God, Aspen..." Rylie whispers, spreading kisses across my collarbone. "I can't get enough of your body."

My insides are on fire, I'm sure of it. Rylie's words, her heated looks, her touch, all of it only turns me on more. "It's all yours." I finally whisper, my voice soft.

"I know," Rylie murmurs, reaching behind me to unclasp my bra. "You're all mine. I want to make you feel good."

"You always do." I reply as I run my hand down her toned, lace covered stomach. "You're the only one that can make my body feel so fucking good."

"Fuck, Aspen." Rylie groans. "Say that again, baby." She slips her hand between my legs, her fingers slowly rubbing against the fabric of my panties. Even with the fabric between her fingers and my sweet spot, I still gasp at the contact.

It takes me a full 30 seconds to form the words Rylie wants, and when I do, my voice is almost desperate, giving away the pleasure I'm already feeling. "You make me feel so fucking good, Ry."

Rylie's eyes flash with a deep love and heated desire. "Good girl." She praises me before finally removing the fabric barrier that had been preventing the skin on skin contact I desperately crave. Her lips press against the soft skin of my neck, leaving shivers in their wake as she moves lower and lower. "You're already so wet for me." Rylie murmurs, meeting my gaze.