Mysterious

It's been a little over a month and Stephan was very serious about this business plan and I still couldn't be more excited.

With the amazing team he gave me, and I mean absolutely amazing- They made it possible for my store to be almost finished!

It truly felt like a blink of an eye but it did take hard work as well.

Since I was so caught up in making everything perfect and Stephan was caught up with handling his 'business' we only seen each other a few times a week.

Surprisingly, I began to miss his annoying presence. I never thought I would ever say those words, but it's true.

"Ms.Stone, how do you feel about these photos?" Frances began flipping through the photos on her computer, all which came out beautifully.

She's my photographer, she takes pictures of my models in my pieces of clothing and edits them to her best.

We took a few minutes or so picking out the best looking ones to go on my website. There was so many to choose from so we decided to put up at least a few of each piece.

I launch in just a week and the date is approaching so fast for me, but still there was so much excitement built up I can't wait.

With the team I have, I'm very confident to sell majority of my pieces after I launch.

Besides family, there is already pre orders put in !

"All we need for your store is to put up the decor to match your brand and you're all set ! They will be in tomorrow to begin and it should take no more than two days depending on if you like it or not."

Francesca tipped me in, I was so grateful to have her. She walked me through everything to make sure I was okay with it before proceeding. With this all being a new experience for me she was helpful in every way.

Mid conversation my phone rang, the caller ID was Stephan.

"Hey, what's up?" I didn't know how to answer. We usually don't get on the phone.

Immediately I cringed at how my voice sounded squeaky, ugh. When he chuckled I already knew he noticed the slight change in my voice.

"You sound happy." He told me, keeping his sentences short per usual.

"Yeah, everything is going great! It's falling in place just as it should." I continued to ramble on to him about everything that we went over today, I couldn't mask the excitement.

"That's good to hear, is all of my staff treating you well?" There goes his protective side. I can picture how he looks right now.

"Yes, Stephan, they are amazing! Each and every one." I reassured him, taking a look around seeing them do their thing.

"Good. Are you free tonight?" My heart fluttered over his question, especially since I haven't seen him in over a week.

He told me that he wanted talk to me about something urgent and that he would pick me up at 8.

With it only being the afternoon, I'd be having that on my mind for hours! What did he mean by urgent?

But, even I knew better than to question Stephan. You'd either get no answer or end up more puzzled than the first time.

Before he hung up, he told me that we would be speaking over dinner.

My stomach growled at the thought, but I don't know if it's because I'm nervous or just really really hungry.

Time weighed down, and there I was waiting for Stephan. I had got ready a little early, I was too nervous to relax.

My mother and I were in the kitchen, she was making something to eat. My father was out in the yard with the dogs.