NYC

The night was going so well.

It was pretty hard to not enjoy a night like this with the perfect weather. The atmosphere was thick on my skin and every now and then a light breeze would brush past us.

I was finally able to relax and enjoy myself out clubbing with Sophia, given the tough week I've received. Truthfully, I've been having many of those lately so I'll take any given opportunity I have to wine down.

I've been at it for hours and I don't plan on letting up anytime soon. Who cares about tomorrow? The night is still young and I'm going to live in it until the sun comes up because once the sun comes up I'll have to be faced with the responsibilities of being an adult again.

We were outside on the patio of the bar since it's much less crowded than inside of the club.

"Haven't you had enough, our body is practically 99% alcohol right now." She yelled over the music.

"Are you really going to let me waste these lovely six shots?" I wiggled my fingers around the three inch glasses in a circling motion as if they were magical.

Technically, they were. Without it people would be their uptight, short tempered and exhausted self.

Sophia sighed and gave in, she had no choice. She knows there is no other way when it comes to my way.

"You're holding my hair up for me tomorrow morning."

I nodded my head and clinked my glass with Sophias before we both threw it down. Sophia always wakes up the next morning with a weak stomach and a bad hangover. Occasionally, I'll get a bad headache but coffee is my solution.

Sophia and I were talking amongst ourselves for a bit before the bartender approached us with two tall glasses in his hands.

"You guys got some drinks ordered by those young gentleman over there."

We looked past him to see two men talking amongst themselves as if they didn't know we would end up taking a look at them.

When they finally looked over I had sized them up and down with my lips snarled up a bit. I'm sure I had the most unimpressed facial expression.

"You Capricorns are so damn harsh."Sophia started sipping from her drink while avoiding eye contact in a joking manner.

"Let's not pretend like you Leo's aren't the spawns of Satan, you guys just choose when to act like it, us Capricorns just don't care about pretending."

Sophia pursed her lips and flipped her hair. "Anyways, you gonna finish that drink?"

"By all means be my guest, I have no intention drink from bar creeps, remember what happened back in England?"

"Girl, you only live once."

Sophia moved past that night because she didn't see anybody get killed. I hadn't thought about that night until now actually.

I honestly don't think much about my life in England , Italy or in L.A. The whole point of me moving to New York City was to get a fresh start, which is what I did.

No more violence, no more having to look over my shoulder everywhere I go, no more of it all. Now I'm just a regular 23 year old, with a regular job as a personal assistant of a well known businessman in the City.