L

Atsushi was asleep on chuuya chest when he felt a sharp pain go threw his back he sat up quickly and turned around but didn't see anything the pain happened again and he yelped. He was sitting fully on top of chuuya's chest he looked down at chuuya but he didn't want to wake him. Atsushi glanced outside it was dark maybe late 12 or 1 am he for some reason kept staring. A strong drawing to the night made him get up off chuuya and walked to the large window opening it more his eyes locked onto the moon suddenly a blue hue began to circle him and shots of pain went threw his body like his bones were breaking and rebuilding. Atsushi began to scream loudly and grabbed his head chuuya shot awake looking over to atsushi. "SHIT" he yelled getting up but he didn't know what to do he had no clue what atsushis ability was. Chuuya wasn't sure if dazai had left or not and he didn't wanna leave atsushi alone that's was even more dangerous. "OSAMU!"chuuya yelled and got in a defensive stance. Atsushi ability finish and there stood a large white tiger. Chuuya's eyes widen he stepped back towards the door. " Atsushi...can you hear me?" Chuuya asked the tiger roared and pounced chuuya dodged and the tiger leaped off the door at chuuya again. " Shit it's agile as fuck" chuuya thought."OSAMU I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" chuuya yelled louder frustrated. The tiger swung again but chuuya used his ability to throw the tiger to the wall it roared again. The room door opened and in walked in a tired dazai" what chibi what's with all the yelling..." Dazai said and yawned chuuya glared at him."atsushi.... has and ability deactivate it" chuuya said slightly panting. Dazai looked over to the tiger pinned on the wall he walked over and touched Atsushi chuuya let go witch led to atsushis falling to the floor."so he has an a ability it would be helpful for the mafia" dazai said looking down at atsushi "Fuck that!" Chuuya yelled and walked over picking atsushi up. "Chuuya if mori finds out about this" dazai said chuuya shook his head"no I'd rather die then let you or HIM touch him" chuuya said his hair began to fly up and a red spiral appeared in his forehead. Dazai stared at him then chuckled. "Whatever u say chibi I'm going back to sleep" dazai said and walked out the room. "I'm sorry chuuya" dazai muttered when he left the room.

Chuuya calmed down he took a deep breath and walked back to his bed laying atsushi down. "Why didn't he tell me he had an ability?" Chuuya muttered he gently ran his hand threw atsushis hair. "Maybe he was scared or didn't know he's only 6" chuuya reassured himself and laid down beside Atsushi. After a few minutes he fell asleep.

Chuuya awoke to someone moving his fingers and hand around. He opened his eyes and glanced over to see it was atsushi. Atsushis was holding chuuya's hand in the air and moving his fingers around and just staring at his hand." Good morning" chuuya muttered atsushi looked over"g...good morning" atsushi said and let chuuya's hand go" are you hungry?" Chuuya asked and sat up. Atsushis lip quivers and he shook his head no but chuuya didn't fall for it."are you sure baby?" Chuuya said softly in hopes atsushi would soften up and relax. Atsushi sat up and stared at chuuya for a moment. "I...I am"atsushi said after a few seconds." Why did you say no then?" Chuuya asked atsushi paused chuuya stayed quiet he realized that patience was a main factor in being a parent especially with a mentally unstable kid."I...I was scared..." Atsushi said chuuya sighed and lifted atsushi onto his lap." Why were you scared?" Chuuya asked atsushi looked up at him" I....I was scared y...you'd h...hit me..." Atsushi stated and looked down. Chuuya stayed quiet but the ran his hand threw atsushis hair." Baby I'm not like those people okay I won't hurt you I love you...your my child after all" chuuya said. Atsushis eyes widen and his lip began to quiver more. He hugged chuuya tightly"y... you love m...me?" Atsushi stuttered tears ran down his face."of course I do don't ever forget that" chuuya said and rubbed atsushi back.

For the next three years chuuya worked with Atsushi both mentally and physically helping him learn and talk about his feelings as well as helped him control his ability.

"Papa!" Atsushi called out as he heard the front door open he rushed to the door but was met with men he had never seen before." You're.... not papa.."atsushi said and backed up. A man walked in with a black trench coat black medium short hair he also had an red sorta scarf over his shoulders." Oh so your the child dazai told me about them years ago." He said Atsushi looked confused and scared." W.. where's papa who are you..." Atsushi said. Suddenly chuuya ran into the house he pushed mori's body guard harshly to the side and ran to atsushi."papa!" Atsushi called out and hugged chuuya. " My my chuuya no need to be so hostile" mori said."Leave" chuuya demanded his grip tightened around atsushi. " Oh no chuuya were not leaving not untill I can get the kid dazai told me all about him" mori cooded chuuya's eyes widen and his hair flared up."he what-" chuuya growled red spirals began to appear on his face."p..papa?" Atsushi muttered scared.chuuya looked at atsushi and calmed down some. "Listen mori I get you're my boss but u have no say in my personal life bitch so leave". Chuuya said "I own you and your life chuuya I have every say". Mori turned to his men."knock him out and take the kid". He demanded chuuya's eyes widen but before he could react something hit him the neck."f..fuck" he muttered and fell limp atsushi screamed."PAPA NO WAKE UP PLEASE SAVE ME!!!" atsushi screamed as he was grabbed he thrashed around frantically trying to get free."PAPAAAA" he screamed again. Chuuya strained to stay awake and tried to get up but his body was going numb a few tears fell from his eyes as he watched atsushi get pulled away."I'm sorry " chuuya muttered atsushi stopped moving as he watched chuuya lips move" you lier..." He muttered  tears streamed down his face.